Reviews for Pack of Wolves
Please finish this story!
If you can not please pass it to someone who can finish it that is able to write up to your standards.
Thank you for starting a great story.
Azaira chapter 10 . 7/7
Ummm, wasn't moldy a master of mind arts?
He would have used legimency on Harry to learn if the stone. This Harry knows occlumency though. So moldy learning of the stone like that just seems...
Angel of Hell99 chapter 18 . 7/6
Hello, I'm really interested in finding out what happens next. Can you please post another chapter.
English Major chapter 2 . 7/2
Is English perhaps not your first language? If not, you have done a marvellous job! There are a number of consistent grammatical errors, but the flow of your story is quite satisfying so far. Having a native English speaker proof-read for you would greatly improve your readability. Reviewing the rules for the use of apostrophes would also help, and paying more attention to your verb tenses. Keep writing; you already have a better grasp of English than many. A solid review of grammatical rules can only improve your writing. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction. I look forward to reading more from you.
Ed Huff chapter 11 . 6/23
Beautiful description of Hermione's first first animigus transformation. Excellent choice of forme!
Princess Emarelda chapter 19 . 5/26
Great story so far! Please continue!
BratGirl1983 chapter 19 . 5/15
Story seems good so far. I look forward to the next chapters.
teachergirl chapter 5 . 3/11
I give up. Why would Harry want to be friends with Hermione? She's stalker! She following him around like she owns him and demands answers from him. She's awful.
shadownkage chapter 19 . 3/1
great story hope it doesn't die.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 19 . 2/2
is it next week yet? because this fic is way too awesome to jsut leave it lying around. i've had a lot of fun reading their adventures yet, i hope more will eventually appear.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
jesterl1291 chapter 1 . 1/29
Honey I love your story even though I have only read the first chapter I love it! Keep up the good work!
kakarotto1976 chapter 19 . 1/19
Please continue and finish is great and almost better than jkr
god of all chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
dloold87 chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
umm you gonna update anytime soon, its been over 2 years since your last update and I have enjoyed the story so far and would love to read more.
AmberNicholeLynneCarlton chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
when are you going to update?