Reviews for Pack of Wolves
dloold87 chapter 19 . 9/30
umm you gonna update anytime soon, its been over 2 years since your last update and I have enjoyed the story so far and would love to read more.
AmberNicholeLynneCarlton chapter 19 . 9/8
when are you going to update?
Biggest Fan chapter 19 . 9/3
I've been reading this since you published it and I am still patiently waiting. Do you ever intend to continue this? I know it's been almost 3 years, but... One can hope.
Its abit unfair to leave the story with a cliffhanger and not ccomplete it...
this story is awesome and i hope you write more to this amazing work.
NyteMalfoy chapter 19 . 7/28
I hope the next chapter will be up soon. This is a really great story, keep it up.
Hubler99 chapter 2 . 6/18
ok change the name Fenrir would never be possible remember Remus was bitten by Fenrir Greyback as a child that's how he became moony ;)
Alucard-Masters chapter 4 . 6/14
i've never actually heard of hoobastank before. so i do thank you for including that interesting piece quite a good song if i do say so. shall continue reading my friend.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 1 . 5/18
Er.. wha? Potters die resulting in 3 events: Sirius goes to prison, Harry to Dursleys, Potter's will gets sealed. And somehow Potters manage to write a letter detailing how to solve said problems, despite being dead before these problems even occurred? Causality is dead, long live the causality!
lilcat17 chapter 19 . 5/1
Please update soon!
oscarhan168 chapter 19 . 3/20
please update soon.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 3/8
Ok absolutely love this story and adore it and hope Ginny dies horribly or at least severe pain.
oscarhan168 chapter 1 . 3/7
PLEASE PLEASE write more. Why did you bother to stop? This is an excellent story
Mithrondir chapter 16 . 3/5
Don't worry, you've got a month or two before it is 2 years since your last update. This is a good story, so why did you quit?
Mithrondir chapter 15 . 3/5
Harry is a parselmouth. Parseltongue is the language of snakes.