Reviews for Pack of Wolves
ainokea2810 chapter 19 . 5/18
Awesome r! Well done.
maana999 chapter 2 . 5/15
Wow... interesting.
I always wanted to know what would have happened if Sirius raised Harry.
I like this so far.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 4/25
Dumbles speech almost made sense, and Minnie's was messed up too. Interesting story line so far
teenagebooklover chapter 3 . 4/18
The A3 Kingsinton? Those places are no where near eachother and there aren't any woods near the A3.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 19 . 3/24
Continued Please.
J.A. Mendelton chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
Well ladies and gentlemen, I present to you another great fanfiction that was abandoned by its author. This is one of the best stories that I've read on this site in my three years of membership. Dear author, I sincerely hope that you finish this story for your aid readers. Thank you.
docholiday024 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Ya had a good story going till ya decided to have Sirius and Amilia adopt Harry. The rules of the land of the magical world of the series are set in mid-evil times. Thus the moment the adoption finalized the Potter line would seize to exist, his lordship would be stripped from him and all money and assets would be stripped as well. It would all be given to the ruler of the land, thus the ministry. Making him an heir is another thing altogether.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
I am glad that Sirius and Amelia are both Harry and Susan's mom and dad that is amazing!
Pointer3109 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I realize this is a few years old, but I'll give it a swing anyways.

Dueling is an old tradition. The specific rules of the Code Duello are a bit different from country to country and by various time periods, but the basics are the same. Seconds responsibilities include providing transportation to the fight, arranging for medical support, judges, fighting grounds, any communication between primaries, and backup to the judge in case of cheating. There were times when the second engaged his own fighter after the man cheated in a duel.

Seconds are not part of a team fight.

Can you, as authors, change historical accuracy for the sake of your stories? Certainly. You also lose believability and disrupt the flow of your story when you do. So have a good reason.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Traitor it's been a year already
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Please finish this story!
If you can not please pass it to someone who can finish it that is able to write up to your standards.
Thank you for starting a great story.
Azaira chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Ummm, wasn't moldy a master of mind arts?
He would have used legimency on Harry to learn if the stone. This Harry knows occlumency though. So moldy learning of the stone like that just seems...
Angel of Hell99 chapter 18 . 7/6/2016
Hello, I'm really interested in finding out what happens next. Can you please post another chapter.
English Major chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Is English perhaps not your first language? If not, you have done a marvellous job! There are a number of consistent grammatical errors, but the flow of your story is quite satisfying so far. Having a native English speaker proof-read for you would greatly improve your readability. Reviewing the rules for the use of apostrophes would also help, and paying more attention to your verb tenses. Keep writing; you already have a better grasp of English than many. A solid review of grammatical rules can only improve your writing. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction. I look forward to reading more from you.
Ed Huff chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
Beautiful description of Hermione's first first animigus transformation. Excellent choice of forme!