Reviews for Missing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Cute story. We never got to see Brenda's brothers and the show and I'm happy the fiction writers have taken up the cause. The relationship between Brenda and Jimmy feels very real to me.

I can also see Brenda doing exactly what she did while Fritz was away, only to work like a crazy woman getting the house back to normal.
merder4evah chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I can actually see Brenda watching ridiculous tv while compulsively eating ice cream. She's a character of extremes, so, to me, it felt perfect. Loved it.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is such a cute story. I agree that Brenda would be lost without Fritz around. I think she probably never developed any outside interests or hobbies besides work, and without Fritz she would be at a complete loss with what to do with herself. I love that she is a slob, because women are supposed to be the neakniks and men are supposed to be messy, but with our favorite couple it's the exact opposite. I can see Brenda running around the duplex the night before Fritz comes home doing dishes and picking up clothes and shoes that have been strewn throughout the house. Thanks for a great glimpse (and not OOC at all!) into the private like of Ms. Brenda Leigh.
Kate Rosen chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Cute story! Even though we saw nothing like it on the show, I can so see Brenda watching trashy tv and talking to her brother Jimmy. I am working on my first Closer fic, and I have been writing Brenda and Jimmy as having a close relationship, and also Brenda cranking country music and singing along! I look forward to reading more from you. Yay for another Brenda/Fritz author :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Thank you for your great stories. So missing Brenda and especially that hunk a chunk of burning love...FRITZ! Your stories capture them so well. Hope you keep writing. Thanks again! :)
csfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really cute. Love how she was missing Fritz and Jimmy's teasing of how co-dependent Brenda and Fritz are was funny. I think her neck would be just fine if she had Fritz's sexy chest to lie on. Great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I just loved the way you had Brenda trying not to miss fritz but yet she was always thinking about him. I would like to think that Brenda would miss fritz more than she cares to admit to herself. I think she depends on him more then she cares to admit. She is head over heals for him. And it's no surprise that fritz feels the same way. I hope you have more stories to come..
ManateeMama chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very cute story. I like your portrayal of Brenda and of Jimmy. I see them the same way. Thanks for writing this.