Reviews for A Second Crime
wishfulthinker93 chapter 16 . 2/15
I love your story and I love all the sneaky references! Have you thought about doing a fic on summer and murphy? Anyway keep up the great work :)
wishfulthinker93 chapter 6 . 2/14
Just wanted to say I like your story and look forward to reading more of your stuff :)
LittleMeep chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
omg nooooooooooooooo
LittleMeep chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
you know I have had the most difficult time finding ways to watch all of his movies but I stumbled upon this fan who updates a blog dedicated to finding online links so people can watch his movies for free online, the links all work and whenever one stops working she gets a new one. message me if you want the link.
Meep
Goldenfightergirl chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Well shit. Murphy to the rescue!
debramorgann chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Laughing my ass off at all of the bonus Reedus characters! This story had me hooked. It's been ages since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know that I love it! :)

(Alice is a sick bitch.)
casper6six6 chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
nooooo! don't hurt the puppy.
I love this story and I really hope you update soon please.
I like how Casey is pregnant and I want to see where you take this story and the beginning of this chapter is a major Norman Reedus overload but it made me laugh because I can see all of them standing around in the room. update soon please.
PrincessPipi chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Please, please, PLEASE post more! I really love your stories! I am dying here! XD
TotalDiva chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Is there going to be more?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Nonononono nope nope no non you can't leave it there ... Where is the rest T-T please update soon im like obsessed with this ... NOT SAM! T-T okay anyways AWSOME work! I love this and just having all those manly names ( obvious reasons ) has me swooning all over the place. I had to take a breather when I imagined all of his played characters in one room. (Fans self) anyways I love this and hope you continue.
Leave Me Alone You Stalker chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
Update soon :) don't kill the puppy :( I own a border collie so I will be very sad
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
oh my god NOOOOO! D:
LittleOne16 chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
Ok, really good story going here. I love it. I can't wait for more, please update soon.
LittleOne16 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
OMG I started laughing out loud when I read the line with Mac, Daryl, and Merle all going to a cabin. Funny stuff. LOL. Loved it!
i.love.pie.alot chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
OMG, please update soon,you can't leave this here, pleaseeeee? I'm loving your story, you made an amazing job describing your characters so keep on writing it. :)