Reviews for Scud's Bubble
enchantmentanjel chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
What!? This can't be how you leave this story! I noticed there's been no update since 2012, Please tell me you'll be updating? This story is great! I need to know what's going to happen!
cemmia chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story!
fairydustqueen chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Oh come on! Please start writing this again! I want to know what's going to happen! Missy is a vamp now so will she tell Charlie about what scud is? Will scud tell charlie what Missy is? Will Missy try and kill them? No many things could happen!
fairydustqueen chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
I have no words. That was one of the hottest jerk off scenes I have ever read. Like my face is hot. I'm sweating and I really want to see that
fairydustqueen chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Little human legs?! Love it! You have a real way with words
fairydustqueen chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Scud! You saved her! Granted, you bashed her in the bed first
fairydustqueen chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oral talent, sweetheart...I laughed at that. Best line ever. I hope scud saves her
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Please don't abandon this story!
icecoatedsha chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
She just fucked up dude with that one question how do you fuck up with just one simple question? Love it update soon
XakibaphoxX chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Please don't leave me hanging I have to know what happens next to char I love her character and scuds reaction to her please update soon
XakibaphoxX chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Help I want to see this deleted sence you speak of but can't find it. I love your story so far it's really good
SierraRoux chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Just found the smoke bubble clip.. Wow.
Thug Seme Senpai chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Please Don't end it here! I love it please write more soon!
Maddy chapter 5 . 3/8/2013