Reviews for Ever Essential
Titaniavs chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Wow yet another great story! Ufff this was the perfect combination between tender, romantic, loving and hot...the fantasy dialogue well hot damn it was bloody sexy! Excuse me while I go walk around in the cold rain...

Really liked it, especially that the twins played cupid :)

Congrats!
chariot82 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love re-reading your work!
Carissa chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was the best written short-story I have read on any fanfic site. Congratultions-you captured the characters, their vulnerabilities and hopes realistically.

Hats off to a wonderful job!
Darkness.Reaper chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ieee amazing! Love it and it so well written! I enjoyed it so much while reading :) definitely one of my favorite stories !
AJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful
ravenfairy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
away from my home computer. but just wanted to let you know that this was another awesome story. I am never disappointed in anything you write. I absolutely love everything you do. This was another very cute and hot way to get them together. :) beyond well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Lovely... and hot! Thank you!
Kayryn chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hnnnnng! That was hot. And sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
wow great fic ! -one of the members of the facebook group
b0redrand0m chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
yeah. i just really like your share. thanks for still sharing & posting new ones.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awesome! You should do a follow up with the twins! Regardless, thanks for the great read :)!
RedHandedKojak chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Seriously.
OMG.
Amazingggg.
caradens chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
wow bloody briellent thanks
rleefitz chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It is always a pleasant surprise to open my email and find a story from you. Thank you as always for sharing your talent.
assiralcclaire chapter 1 . 11/24/2012