Reviews for iWish We Could Hold This Moment
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Amazingly savoured and said, darling.
- deanna
penguin2012 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
it was a very good story, thank you for writing it
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. I know you're a Seddie fan, so this must've been a new experience writing Creddie. I found it sweet too, but I also felt like Dan Schneider basically trolled all of us because no one officially got together. :P
RemyCool chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I thought it was an incredibly moving, bittersweet story. You know how to craft an incredible tale.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
LOVED IT! Really! I agree, the kiss on the cheek was a GREAT way to end it. I also really liked how, at the end, it sort of left things open. We will meet again, and all.
XxCREDDIECHANNYx chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Well, to be quite honest, it was one of the best iCarly fanfictions I've ever read. It had a lot of depth and emotion in it. It is really well written and you can literally place yourself into the story and watch everything unravel in exquisite detail. I also expected more out of that moment with Carly and Freddie. They needed a few more scenes together to ensure that she really meant that kiss as a sign that she really loves him and is going to come back for him or to simply say goodbye and have some closure as in if she felt sorry for him. Overall, it was quite enjoyable. I would give it, if I could, a five out of five rating. Congrats! :)
nightshadely chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is really good. And your way of writing is just great. :)
Fanfiction fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So so sweet. So beautiful. Amazing, really. Very well written!
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yeah, it was okay. Cute ending btw. :)
jazzybizzle chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Aww, squeeee! That was so amazing! Adding to faves .
TheOneThatGotMe chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Totally adorable. I'd read it again if I had time, and hopefully I will soon. :) Five stars!
MadisonLovesBSB chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I really liked it! Thought it was one of the best creddie stories that I have read.
Antonio XZ chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awsome Story! But I Would Like To Read A Story Of How They Get Together In The Future
WeShouldGetJerse chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
it was really good, very sweet and adorable!
storyofarusher chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So good! I'm kinda just staring at my review because I'm so love-dazed, that was so beautiful!