Reviews for Lost In Myst
Sonanoka21093 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Ohh, that was lovely. I loved Eiki's little rant the most. And we finally get a little more info on what New Moon is! Horray! Anywho, I quite enjoyed the chapter, and look forward to what might come next!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Interesting! Quite interesting, indeed... I quite look forward to whatever this event might be. What this happening might bring. Quite the interesting event this shall be, indeed!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Heh. Tiny little thing, ain't it? Fits the tiny yama, that's for sure. ...I have this sudden feeling she is looking at me funny. A-anywho, keep up the good work.

Please stop looking at me like that, miss Shiki...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Heh. Caught a karakasa with nue bait. Definitely an interesting way of doing things, you have.
TCAnimorph chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
How dramatic :3 Also, I love Kogasa, nice to see her around.
TCAnimorph chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Stahp being cool. No wait don't do that, then I wouldn't be able to read your cool stuff.

Anyways, I think ya might've gone a little heavy on the exposition there, but I love the way you write Mamizou thus far.
Animajunki1230 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
well that was a very handy if not very precise flashback. Still funny as heck though!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Exclamation: My, this is quite interesting! Rhetorical Question: I do wonder just where this may go? Fact: I find your writing to be some of the most curious stuff around. Correction: In a good way. Addition: I say this because you have some ideas that are on par with my brand of crazy. Correction: In a good way.

Okay, I'll stop that now. That's surprisingly fun, you know? Anywho, keep up the fantastic work, and I shall keep up my fun little reviews
bombasticVisionary chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
'Gingerbread men armies'
I just about died there.
TCAnimorph chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
YAY MOAR CHAPTERS.

Still a nifty story. I really should update mine.
Animajunki1230 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
so much odd and funny good sir... so much funny... I look forward to when you make more chapters!
Animajunki1230 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Dude just does whatever the hell he wants doesn't he? Loving him!
Animajunki1230 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Again, I'm loving this guy, his brand of crazy is rarely seen around here!
Animajunki1230 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh... God... I'm hooked. like the guy already!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
My, that was quite the lovely chapter. Nice size to it, for a small chapter. A tad over my standards for being tiny, even! Always good to see that. Anyways, I quite enjoyed the way everyone reacted, and suspect you to be aware of some pretty good music! Anywho, keep up the fantastic work! I shall be sure to read what comes next with all the haste I can muster, when it comes. I tend to do that, you see. Read and review when it's not even been an hour since it was posted.

Still love how silly he is!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »