Reviews for Egyptian Lovers
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Yay! XD I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
This story is so cute! I love it!
cccccCc chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I don't know about the other ones really I don't know if I have read them but I think you should post new things for Egyptian Lovers!
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Damn that was kinda short but I'm excited to see how it goes
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
hmm i dunno i wanna say lullaby but i also want this one updated...You didn't really expplain much about Ichigo getting pregnant nor Shiro being rescued since he was stolen by Anubis. I just think ti's going a little too fast is all but that's okay :)
Tundrafire chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
update please
crown zero chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
i love this idea but the holes in the plot turn me off. i hope you revise this story i think with enough attention it can become a gem.
AI chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Egyptian Lovers of course.
awwwwwwwwwww chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
no i love this story i think it is awesome it is so cute please continue to write
Innoke chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I have read a few of your stories and enjoyed them. My only critique with this story is to possibly space out the paragraphs other then that this story is beautifully written.
Hikaru chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Yeah it me ... Again. That what I look when I just review and don't read all the note -'. For real people actually give you review like that ! ( It just so ... I just don't have word !) they don't even say something that explain their comment ! First I have feel bad when you say some guest say thing horrid to you and I was asking myself if you were talking of me. ( Because some people don't like my review simply because I say what I think and that even if try to explain with my limited English why I said that) but the review from the other guest are actually so horrid. :'(

Shoo them away and make them see your better than people whit no argument! My heart is whit you in this!

Bye ! ( now I'm just hopping I didn't forget anything I wanted to say)
Hikaru chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I don't know if it my review that made you feel like that but if it is it wasn't my intention. I like your idea and when I review I just say my mind so I would like the story more if it help ( in other word I want to help you to get better writter)Don't give up on writing it a wonderful passion!

P.S. I don't leave comment on " guest " because I don't assume what I say I'm just to lasy to connect ( and to find what my account and password is )

Like I say don't give up !
TokenAsian chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I actually think it was a good start to a story. You didn't go to fast that I saw. It's a diff concept that I've seen. And I read alot of fanfics. But all in all it was solid. My only advice: break up big paragraphs into smaller sections. But your writing style is fine. People are just being rude asses. But please don't stop because people are chicken to show them selves.
Kanekiller chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Nope..I refuse to accept this. Don't let those cowards that weren't even tough enough to even show who they were get to you. it makes me sick to my stomach when I see those types of reviews on ANYTHING from guests, it's like they spend their whole life trying to make people miserable. It annoys me to no end.
please! Don't go! I really enjoy your story, you have so much talent and it's a shame that you'll just let it go to waste because of some stupid people on the Internet. True, it may hurt to read those types of reviews (it happened to me on another website) but Guess what? They don't control you, your your own person,you can do whatever you want. So just ignore those hate comments and do what you do best. Okay? :) your a great writer. And dont let anybody think otherwise. *hugs you* bye bye!
Kanekiller chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is really neat, I can't wait to see more :D