Reviews for Cup of Tea
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Nice, even if I can't imagine Hikari as anything other than a teacher.
Miss Takin chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Very nice. I love a good Takeru/Hikari friendship fic. I really love the way you incorporated the reality of being a Chosen, how they gained a certain amount of fame and how more and more people are getting partners.

I really think Takeru and Hikari's interactions are very true to their characters. I've never found them to be able to really connect much more than what you have here. I really like what you chose for them as far as what they were studying. The choices really suit them.

The one thing I felt was a little off was sticking in the alternative pairings at the end. While I do like the pairings, it seemed like they were there just to prove that this was just a friendship fic and nothing more. I think the rest of the story was platonic enough so that they weren't needed, but that's just a personal opinion.
CustomMagnum chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Nice one shot story. You don't see many fanfics with two people who are friends of the opposite gender just talking.

We need more of those on
Avalonia chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Since you request it, you can email me at .

This was a refreshing change from the hundred or Takari romance fics out there.

While I myself am I Takari fan, I enjoy the friendship fics just as much.

This was very indepth story reflecting on Takeru and Hikari. I'm glad for that fact. You portrayed their characters and their childhood innocence perfectly.

I found no grammical mistakes and your pararaphing is easy on the eyes.

While *~4eVa H.o.T~* states that there is no plot and it's just like a tea-party, well, I'm guessing that was point. To simply be a piece of time.

The pairings were surprising, but good. I've never really thought about Hiori(is that right?) or Tariko (is that right?), but those pairings fit the story.
Crysie chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I really enjoyed this. It was rather resfreahing to read a friendship story between these two. You don't see too many of them around. )