Reviews for saints & sinners
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 2/9
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this story.
StonedGlory chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
So you finished it... on August 16.
Can be more surprised that you updated and completed this on my birthday.

P.S.I cried so badly reading it. I hope you make more Night World series stories because I really enjoyed this one and the darkest light. I also hope you may continue in writing wonderful stories like this one.
AlexLunaaah chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
I can't believe it's over-.-
it's so sad. this is honestly pretty good. too bad there's no more!
I wish there was a little more but every story has to end at some point.
AlexLunaaah chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
definitely the best story I've read as far as endings for night world go!
I spent two days sick and I couldn't put this down. I must say it's pretty addictive. the problem with that is that now I'm dying to know what happens next!
seriously update soon! (:
StonedGlory chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Please update soon, queenly (or should I say bumblebee jars, or Theia? not sure ;D)
Some people have been waiting for over 2 months now- ahem- and you're still not updating.
I mean, you updated for night visions and finished colours of the heart, but please, Please, updatd saints and sinners.
(and sorry if I'm bothering you, really- I know you've really got other life than just- this- Fanfiction and all)
janet chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
ok so first I love the story and i hope u write more about it because i cant wait to read more and hope one day u become a writer :)
HalfEvilInside333 chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
This is such a great story. You have a strong grasp on grammer and writing, it's obvious you're adept at this and the whole plot goes along so well. Very in-character. I like it and can't wait to read more!

My only question. I know the story has other huge things to focus on, but Quinn doesn't seem that upset about losing his soulmate. Is that going to be brought up later on or?
baby Cyclopes chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ohhhh how I've missed the distinct Theia wit. "ouch. Merry Christmas?" I just about laughed off my elliptical. Hun, this is pro quality. Everything from Roz's characterization to the dialogue to the intricate plot you have weaving here is excellent. I haven't read Night World, so I'll admit I was hopelessly confused for the first thousand words or do, but this is just excellent. I also really like your usage of the 2nd person, that isn't seen all too often. You, my dear, are extraordinarily talented.
xx Nina
Imsocool chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Woohoo! Great update; I hope Ariel and Tim reunite in the next chapter!
WitchChild17 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I love this, but at the same time it makes me want to cry! You're killing all my favorite characters, and at the same time making something great. Thank you.
baby Cyclopes chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I love this and can't wait for more!:D
Dose this go along with your other story the darkest light?
Imsocool chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! You updated! Really like how this story is developing. You have great ideas and writing talent. You rock! Looking forward to another update!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Oooh... Update soon! Ur doing great!
Im EunJung chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Really like the main characters. Update soon please! Sometime before Christmas if you have time : D