Reviews for Empathy For Enemies
I was shocked by how sweet this was. You did a great job of not making it just smut or a story with two characters who coincidentally have names from the movie. They were consistent and well thought out throughout the story.
thebellimelli chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Owww, soooo cute :3
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I love this story, its my favorite!
big fan chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I just went through the story again and I spotted the bit about the man Patrice killed being one of Raoul's toturers. I was wondering if you could do a prequel story where Silva gets revenge on the others who totured him.
beeminionjeran chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh i loved this chapter. I really like the portray of Silvas fragile side because i really believe its all there in him.
Also i really like the idea that the man Patrice killed in Shanghai was one of this torturer! It acutally made sense. Next time i watch the movie i will definitly see the scene with this idea in mind.
Wannabe Broadway Batgirl chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Very strong chapter,the last two sentences in particular were very powerful.I must admit after seeing Skyfall I wondered,if M had shown some compassion for what Silva went through or even apologised,would it have made a difference,this is a wonderful reprisentation of one option I mean after all he wasn't able to bring himself to kill her at the end of the movie.
Wannabe Broadway Batgirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Another good chapter,Silva and Bond's little talk at the end of the chapter was a nice progression of whatever is developing between them.
Wannabe Broadway Batgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far.I had wondered why,in the film,Silva never just tells Bond why he is doing what he is doing and hoping Bond will see his start.
SageGalleon chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Are you going to write any more for this?
StarWraith chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Good story and how about a challenge for your next story. Two words: Silva Amnesia. And the rest up to you :)
IVYIv chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
So this is the end... I hope you write more because this fic gave me so much feels it feels like I've been punched in the guts repeatedly before wrapped up in a warm blanket and offered tea. Amazing story I love how you portray Silva as this damaged individual, I have always wondered what would have happened if M just showed that tiny bit of apology, would things have ended differently.
big fan chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Good story though I would have liked to have a chapter with Silva's fate being decided and then him in therapy.
Words of Heresy chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Another amazing chapter. I love how you write them together. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
omg i watched skyfall today and when i saw Sliva for the first time with bond i was just like '' head cannon'' ''instant ship'' ! very interesting fic, a fantastic read, please do continue
Words of Heresy chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
awesome! BY FAR my most fav 007silva fic out there :)