Reviews for The Last Temptation of Surak: S'Vec the betrayer
Surak chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
I celebrate the increase of my house! But I am concerned for the citizens of Gol...loss of life is painful, and such a waste...I hope this does not set back our goal to turn all of the planet to the peace and tranquility of logic.

And I am displeased that my wife is displeased with me...I anticipate a good birth, and another child to raise.
T'Klaas chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
*Poker face* I know I will fail, but I doubt my life is in much danger. I will evacuate the citizens of Gol, and all will be well. *kisses the hem of Surak's robes*
Sensara chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
S'Vec, honey, take a chill pill! Seriously, I don't know why you obsess over this, but I think you need to take up a hobby other than war-mongering. Seriously, take up a sport like b-ball, or yatzee...become a master at chess...learn to knit, I don't care. Just...yeah, do something else.

Yay for new berbies, and for T'Hya! It's ok, sweetie, your kids will one day produce a large and progressive clan!

Nirak, stop while you're ahead, or run the risk of never being able to mate again. T'Klaas...oh, T'Klaas, I feel for you, man. No pun intended...O_O

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Caren Rose chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
Nirak is like an overgrown child around Surak! :D

T'Klass ... Wow.. He's changed.
Is she really gonna take her babies back? I mean, I can understand that it's as hard for her to be parted from them as it is for T'Lyn ... Why Raal? This seems dangerous.

O_o ... It's like dueling sex scenes!

Soo glad Surak & T'Lyn are back to normal (better than normal!)

Now we're all just waiting for "the other shoe to drop" and Creeper to come back.
Ahlisha chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
O-O :: blunks:: umm.. :: blushes:: Um. Dude.. what did I walj into. Sorry guys.. Someine needs a to put a sign somewhere. Ya'll loud doggonitt jeez. Buncha' hulligins. :-p nahh.. just messinf with you.

Nirak?, oh my father, he is si freaking hilarious! No way I could keep a straight face around this guy. A orankster? Awesome.. :-D bro.. you need to check out 21 century Earth. We are THE orank mastera. You could learn a lot from my college mates. LoL. Ohh. And the BEST are from the M.I.T. students. Geeks. Chemicals. Brain. Nirak..hide your ..uh.. hover thingamajiggy cuz they'll jack that in a nanosecond.
Sensara chapter 24 . 1/19/2013
Awesome job, Fame! I liked it! Wow, T'Klaas in zombie mode...I liked him better as a prick. O_O

I wonder what S'Vec is doing right now...probably plotting and scheming...hm...

But HOT DAMN with the sexy times! Can we get some buns in the oven?
Caren Rose chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Nirak is going to annoy Surak the whole time there. "Are we there yet?" Haha, seems like something he would say.

Good, Surak apologized to T'Sen.

I love Nirak & T'Sen together. They are a good match.
S'Vec chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
So...it seems I may have to resort to harsher means to get T'Lyn in my bed...this Q fellow...if he can raise me from the dead, and another of his kind can stop the process of time on T'Lyn...surely he can send me back in time to when T'Lyn was a child...if I could meld with her, condition her...

*giggles like a madman* You will be mine, T'Lyn...you will be!
The Ladies chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
*Swoon over Nirak*

"He's so hot!"

"Dang, that son is SMOOTH! Like ice cream, honey..."

"T'Sen, you lucky mother..."

"If things don't work out, we'll take him!"
Nirak chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
(Five minutes later) Are we there yet? Are you and T'Lyn going to get down when we return? Would you stand up with me at my wedding? How long do you think it will take before another warlord takes S'Vec's place? I'm betting two months at the latest. I'll bet money on it. What are you going to name your kid?

Surak: *nerve pinches Nirak out*
Sensara chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Nicely done, Fame! Nirak is so awesome...he's got an awesome personality! And here's to hoping Surak and T'Lyn make up the human way *wink wink* ;D

I agree with the other reviewers. If this were a movie, I'd watch it. :D Great job, hon! Keep it up!
Ahlisha chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
That Nirak is such a character. I can see the impish glint in his eye.
A great chapter as the rest.

I agree with the other reviewer,it would be a very good movie.
so would Jim Curry( PR is that carry? be Nirak? The comedian who was the "pet detective " character, or the Grinch. He would have the physicality.
chicklets50 chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
I can't stop reading this story. It's like a movie I would want to see. Update soon!
Caren Rose chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
Ha, good to see my logged-out review posted. Must have hit the button twenty times and it kept erroring ... that's why it said "post already" ...

Anyways, excellent chapter as usual. Glad they finally talked! T'Lyn definitely right.

Nirak and T'Sen ... aww :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
:-/ T'Lyn, kiss him blast it! Ugh.. * sighs * . crazy.
Well reading through T'Lyn's past of how she felt so helpless but shamed by a pervert's actions. I feel for her. It doesn't always sense,and sometimes we have to be ok with that on to heal.
Mr. Surak finally feeling the intensity of emotions. Kind of shocking in the strength of it isn't it? Like being side swiped,or slugged. A"what the heck hit me?!This sucks." Feeling. If that makes sense.
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »