Reviews for The Last Temptation of Surak: S'Vec the betrayer
2redbirdatt.net chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
I have so enjoyed this story!
S'Vec chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
You'll see, you worthless scum! *laughs maniacally at his new immortality* I am invincible!

And I still sound like a second-rate Disney villain! *Thunder booms and lightning strikes behind him* Now all I need is a stupid sidekick, and Mr. Walt Disney can make my story known...but with a twist...
Nirak chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
*grins* Good move, cousin, good move...

*drags T'Sen off to the nearest private spot and kisses the living daylights out of her* I want to do more, T'Sen...I want to ravish you, but more than this I want to care for you, now and always...I want to raise this child with you, and make children of our own...
Sensara chapter 22 . 1/13/2013
Aww...give him a little kiss on his cheek, T'Lyn! I know he's heartily sorry for what he's done. :D

Awesome chapter my dear! One more thing...MORE NIRAK AND T'SEN!
Strom chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
O_O My progenitor kicked ass! What now? *does stupid little dance*

Ahem...yes, I am...pleased my progenitor did not stand for such treasonous behavior. She must have been a remarkable woman.
Caren again chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Wait ... where is T'Klass? Is he still okay?

Also, Surak punches like a girl! Haha! Loved that he punches Nirak in the face, and he just laughs and makes fun of him! Lol :D

Post already!
Sensara chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Holy crap on a cracker, Dork Q is back! AAAHHHH!

Awesome chapter, and GO T'UA! Fight back, honey, fight like a warrior!
Caren Rose chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Ahhhhhh. Here they are. One of the 'dark Q' ... I wondered, how if he was stabbed through the heart he would live to do more creepy things.

Poor T'Lyn, having to subject herself to that creep. The plot was very ... interesting, amazing it succeeded! T'ua ... I was honestly not expecting that! I *really* thought it would be Surak who would do something. But wow. I hope nothing happens to her.

What of his not-yet-romulans army he's assembled? I must know! Will they dissolve? Seems unlikely, especially considering what we know of history. I wonder how long it is before we see S'Vec again.

Whoo!

Thanks for the fave, by the way ;)
2redbird chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Couldn't put this one down.
Ahlisha chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Fameanon,* raises ta'al * Itaren n'oklem. you are most welcome. :)

" You punch like a girl Surak. " lol. Hilarious .
just when you think its over,bam! Another Q. What the? Now the plot continues to thicken. What a creative way to catch S'Vek.
Caren Rose chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Hahahahahahahahaha! Love the ending of this one! :D Hahaha!

So glad for two chapters in one day. That was a nice treat.
Ahlisha chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
A great chapter. I like the characters of Nirack, and Toresh. I like how each person is thia have different personalities, layers even humor.
Surak,you have to lighten up hun, ;) That the bum,was done in brotherly, familial affection. LoL. I'd he starts grabbing cheeks,..umm.. idda' know dude. :: shakes head::
Hmm. T'Klass. Likes Barbra, if so cool.
Surak Nirak chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Surak: Do not ever touch my rear again, Nirak. That is not amusing.

Nirak: *laughs* Whatever, cousin, you know you want T'Lyn to do it. *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

Surak: T_T Really, Nirak? Really? *shakes head*
S'Vec chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
*Laughs maniacally at all his evil plans* HA! Even the mighty Surak is fallible! Your wife, your followers, this entire planet will be mine! And you will bow to me as your master!

*Thunder and lightning and tornadoes and shite hits the fan* And the authoress Sensara will stop making me look like a second-rate Disney villain in her reviews! Mwahahahahahahaha!
T'Klaas chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
*Right before he sheds all emotion, hears that S'Vec might be after him* O_O Oh sweet Barbara Streisand...

(Yes, I am of the firm belief that T'Klaas was an underground fan of Barbara. Don't judge him...LOL)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »