Reviews for The Last Temptation of Surak: S'Vec the betrayer
Sensara chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Sweetness! That was awesome! Can't wait to see Nirak make his move, and I really hope T'Lyn and Surak are reconciled.

And it's nice to see Surak's flaws. He wasn't a god, just a man with a plan. And possibly a flan? LOL just kidding. *Note to self: don't read too much Dr. Seuss before reading Fame's stories..."
Caren Rose chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
NIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK! :D

I *love* this guy!

Love Torash, too. Favorite line: "I grew tired of carrying your rangy ass through this armpit of a desert." Lol!

Oh, what a chapter! Now I am starting to get why they had to rescue these guys. Oh boy :D Love to see what S'Vec's reaction will be now! Eeeeks!

Nirak hugging Surak ... haha!

Toresh is T'Sen's father ... is Nirak related to them somehow?

Oh, T'Lyn comforting T'Sen. Wow. That takes a lot from her. And all the self-loathing going on ... yie...

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! Haha ;)
Ahlisha chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Surak, Wuddja' mind rapidly rectifying your rectal cranial inversion problem? I mean,dude. :/ :: rolls eyes ::
I hope the two ladies work it out and become friends. And remedy Surak and T'Lyn's relationship.
S:Vek,put a paw on me I WILL Yank yo' bits off. :/ I'll tear yuo up one side and down the other and then,I'll kick yo pastly pale green hide to t'Khut. There's a word in English for folks like that. Jerkasaurus Rex.
Torash chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Thank you, T'Sai T'Lyn and Osu T'Klaas, for saving myself and my family, and the other man. Nirak, if you mistreat my daughter like she has been mistreated in the past, I will not hesitate to harm your person!
Nirak chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
This attractive lady, T'Sen...has anyone laid claim to her? Because I want this woman for myself.
S'Vec chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
*glowers at the budding friendship between T'Lyn and T'Sen* T'Sen, when you see me again, I will be the LAST sight you see...you were supposed to MARRY SURAK, not make friends with my woman.

It seems your family finally escaped...they got lucky, T'Sen, and this was nothing you did. You ARE worthless, and you are MINE! Never forget that!

*stalks off to plot and scheme*
Sensara chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Awesome sauce!

1. Nirak kicks ass...and if he even looks remotely like Leonard Nimoy, he is super fine in ways I can't even understand.

2. Torash...I like this guy. More please?

3. T'Sen and T'Lyn...please be besties from now on.

4. Surak, get yo head out of yo ass and speak to thy woman like a man. Don't just sit there with your mouth hangin open, waiting for a sandfly to enter in.

Great job! Your parts, I mean...can't really speak for my own work...but I thought we did good. :D
T'Sen chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Surak, it's my goddamn family, you selfish prick! "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few", yeah, YOU'RE NOT THE MANY! Stop having a pity party and go apologize to T'Lyn until she takes you back, because I don't think I can ever look her (or you) in the eye ever again after what we did.
Surak's Dad chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
*Looks at T'Lyn* What a looker...I'd like a slice of that, thank you very much!
V'Las S'Vec chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
V'Las: Dad, really, these humans are nothing special. They're impatient and childish and think they know everything, when they haven't figured out anything at all! They stick their nose in everyone else's business, and they want to go gallivanting about the galaxy, when I bet they'll just screw everything up, and usurp our power!

S'Vec: *smacks V'Las* If Surak believes it was good in T'Lyn, then these humans have worth. So shut up and get back to work!

V'Las: *meekly* Yes, dad...
S'Vec chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Who are these humans? How can I exploit them? Hm...

Surak's father is only a puppet, a greedy man with an insatiable thirst for women...he will get what he desires, though if he touches my T'Lyn, I will kill him where he stands. T'Sen may feed his hunger, along with the other women at the sanctuary...or better yet, I will simply get rid of the man and give those women to my soldiers...

*Marches off to plot and scheme*
Sensara chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Yay for Q! But oh crap, S'Vec knows! Oh boy...this is going to get interesting!
Ahlisha chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Q is being. Q.:) enigmatic to the core,its the only meridian he can use to fly under the radar of the Q Contiunum's notice. He has to be sneaky.

Poor T'Lyn and Surak. :*(
Caren Rose chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Ohhhhhhh boy! Cliffhanger! It's like, reading this chapter, so many more questions! And Q! Oh, Q! He's so annoying! What is he doing? Agh.
V'Las chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
Daddy, did you forget to take your pills again?
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »