Reviews for The Last Temptation of Surak: S'Vec the betrayer
Sensara chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
CREEPER!

Ok, Surak and T'Lyn make me want to cry. These two are just too sweet for words! :D

But S'Vec...dear Lord, man, please wander out into the desert and make a sehlat very happy. Make the world a better place.
maba7x chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Poor T'Lyn!
Caren Rose chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Agh, you update so fast! I am envious.

T'Klass ... why you run away? Dum-dum.

And poor T'Lyn, seriously how did she not see this coming? To fight it for so long ... yikes!
Sensara chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Ah, poor T'Lyn...and S'Vec, get yo mind out of the gutter before I come over there and pimp-slap you! T'Klaas...T'Klaas...what's wrong baby? What's your beef with women, huh?
maba7x chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
THANK YOU! Been waiting for another Foundation story! Don't worry about the story being M or M-ish. You are an amazing story teller (among MANY others on this site), so write in the manner you feel the story should go. If some don't like it they are free to not read. :)
Caren Rose chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Oohhhhhhhhh! Luv!

"Now what do we do?" ... "I do not know, I did not ask T'Lyn." Hahahaha!
Sensara chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Yay, S'Vec found someone! But will it last? Damn it, woman, you're making my heart break for the villian!
Caren Rose chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Yay!
Scarlettbrandi chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
*purr*
Sensara chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Well, I do declare that that did turn out rather nicely, didn't it? Wow, can't wait to see how S'Vec tries to get into T'Hya's pants!
BewilderedFemale chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
AHHHH and now chapter 2

So it only took me 18 minutes to stop looking at Letant's avy, some slight progress there but what are you trying to do to me woman? You've got his smiling face there taunting me as I read your story because he hasn't showed up yet. I keep expecting to read:

"And Surak took T'lynnerbell boldly in his arms and kissed her deeply before saying: "Let us skip meditations and focus on" and suddenly his smiling face pops up saying

"Hey guys! Have you seen Bea around here? I kind of.. ohhh.. you guys were just about to.." *winks at Surak* "you go old man! Yeah! I'll leave you to it!"
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Well, the first thing I have to comment on is the tasteful pic you picked out for your avatar. That is a stunning hunk of a man you put on there. It took me about half an hour to read your story and about 22 of it was of me just staring at Letant's face. What a distraction!

I really like the relationship between T'Lynn and Surak, you gave it such warmth and tenderness, it really does just melts your heart, and then you get read up to the point where she wants to bet busy and he actually denied her! $*%()*!

T'lynnerbell: "My husband, we need to produce and heir"

Surak: "Logic dictates that at this time..."

T'lynnerbell:*pushes him towards their bedroom* "excuses are illogical my husband."

YEAH!
Sensara chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
1. S'Vec is still a creep.

2. T'Klaas is simply a BOSS!

3. T'Lyn and Surak make me want to go AWWWWWWW SQUEEEEEEEEE! SO CUTE!

4. S'Vec is still very creepy. Eff off, creeper! Get a hobby, something!
Caren Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yay, the next story! I find it very interesting reading yours because I have also planned a story about Surak, but which envisions him entirely differently.
Sensara chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hot damn! Wow! Where do I start?

Ok...

1. Poor concubine. Runaway love, get a guy who will care for you!

2. T'Lyn is awesome. S'Vec is creepy.

3. Surak is a lucky dog.

4. "With logic, he cooled it." Awesome integration of the show! That was great! Def subscribing to this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8