Reviews for To Be a Guardian
Radar1388 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I absolutely love this! It's so interesting to read about. I know it's been a while, but I do hope you decide to update. If not, I understand.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 12/17/2012

Will Jane believe in Jack Frost? I believe she should and they can be paired together.
Mostly ghostly chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I love it. Another chapter please?
Saphire chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Continue!
Catsrcute 567 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Keep writing
I love it!
Jack is very in character.
Yeah!
Tai Ling the Snow Leopard chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This is going awesome! Can't wait for more! :D
imaninja41 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Nineteen, huh? yeah, I guess that sounds old enough. It's good to see a strong female character. She works her ass off in school and at work to try and provide for her little brother, and tries her best to be a good guardian to him. I'm looking forward to when/if she ever believes and sees them.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like it so far, it's interesting! how old is she?
RedLicorice chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ooh, this is intriguing! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
I wonder what happend to Jamie's parents and Sophie. Because if their parents died (or something), they surely wouldn't seperate the siblings; that'd just be plain cruel.
And is Jane really Jamie's sister? Or 'just' his legal guardian/godmother that everyone adresses as his sister? (Honestly, I'd prefer the latter, since it would fit better with canon)
Winged Element chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
This is awesome!
Kibalover3029 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for your next chapter
lunarock9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yay! I was worried you'd take it off. Thanks for PMing me the details! Keep writing.
luvthesea17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
OMIGODS SO GOOD IDEA!

PLEAZE UPDATE!

Your annoying fan,
luvthesea17
mostly ghostly chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's good. But just a couple of questions:

What happened to Jamie's parents?
Where is Sophie?
Where is Jack Frost?
Amulet Joker chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You're doing a great job, please don't stop.

Everything so far is cannon, your grammar/spelling are fantastic, and you have some of the best motivations for OC's I've seen in a very long time. You should be very proud of yourself.

Keep up the good work, and happy word smithing!

Webs