Reviews for Betrayal Is The Only Truth That Sticks
Carling chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Well I can't help it, but Harry and Snape is a pairing that grosses me out badly, usually, because of the whole melodramatic pining Snape did over Lily in canon and the implications it has on a relationship with her son. There's also that whole student and former teacher thing that squicks me out. However you wrote them very well and wrote in a plausible alteration to his canon past with Lily that helps alleviate those very things that were also bothering Harry. I simply skipped any slashy sex scenes between them because I can't really ever be comfortable with them as a couple. I really enjoyed the medical drama part. I loved the side story about Jordyn and Kayla and their mysterious past.

I loved the evolution of Harry's relationship with the Weasleys. It was lovely to see him accept them as his parents.

The whole story was lovely and well written.
satene chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Amazing story! THANK YOU!
Bootsrcool chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Amazing! Great job! :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Viertel chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time. The ending felt rushed and Severus's feelings were glaringly obvious and rushed over, but overall a really nice piece.
Ria chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Extremely well written! Absolutely adore it!
Blue you chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That (single tear) was (single tear) a (single tear) sweet (single tear) story.
(Were is my hankie!) Blow, sniff, sniff.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Well done story!
Kami chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I liked your story - the plot, the fact that it was just as important as the love story, the secret. You writing is easy to read too. What I didn't like was the fact that it was mentined that Severus gained Harry's trust again. Harry accused him of sth he hadn't done, didn't let him explain and treated him horribly and i think that he should be the one apologising and trying to win Severus back in the end.
But, overall, it was a very pleasant read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Am half and half about your short story. I like some bit's but not all of it.

But for now I give you: Half a Silver Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
morsatra chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I really liked the roller coaster ride you created with this story. I can't wait to read anything else you write.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
OMG love it
A.L. Cullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AWWWWW That was just perfection :D
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Loved it!
Thornesedge chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very entertaining! Lots of suspense and drama. Written intelligently, with talent.