Reviews for Frost and Ruins
freakybubbletea chapter 5 . 4/6
Errrghhhhhh yet another RotG story I found and just had to read even though it's not been updated for years. Why, no, why... Oh my gosh, and did Miser just die though?! He's still under there and he's just been introduced in the last chapter aw. This is an unacceptable cLIFFHANGER!
Aimee123 chapter 5 . 4/5
You NEED to update! Like plz please. Also Jack is looking hella good for his age
Grace chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Why did it have to end!?
Ellie chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Please please update
El0ndon chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Update!
Nemaides chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Um . . . you're probably getting a lot of these, but it would be great if you updated. Where are you? :(
Twilight16 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Ah man it ended u really should continue it i enjoyed it a lot!
Twilight16 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Aww, da budderflies! Wheee! Ain't that nice for those lil Jackie eh? Hur hur hur, sometimes i miss being 5, don't u?
Wheeee chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Finish please! -makes large anime eyes- I can't go on without it continued!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Oh my god. Please, please, PLEASE update. You have me on the edge of my seat! I am, forgive the pun, dying for the next chapter! I want to know what happens next!

Your story is amazing! Your style, plot... holy biscuits! It's beautiful and chilling at the same time!
Jewel Becky chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
slime chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
So i check every week to see if you update right? And today, i misread the little chapter numbers at the bottom. So i was like "HELL YES! YOU UPDATED I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!" And thenmk,p i took another look and was like "oh. Happy feeling gone" So could you do me a small favor and bring the feeling back? Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Update plz it's really hood
AwsomeWierdo chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Isn't it impossible for Jack to die from the cold the same way he did before?
jfrostforever chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
PLEEEEEASE continue! *does Bambie eyes* I absolutely LOVE your writing style! That last chapter was so sad though...T_T
Keep writing. You are very talented!
If I had a fanfiction account, I would so follow you. But, alas!, I do not...so I continue checking on my own...:)
YOU ARE AWESOME! XD