Reviews for Winter is Here
Wishfull-star chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
that was great its a very good take on jack and the remaining guardians conflicts with each other:) sandy is awesome:)
fringeperson chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
You did good. You did real good. The emotional pulls plucked at all the right heartstrings, and you got Sandy's "talking" conveyed really well too.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I think I put this on my 'fav' list and not my 'follow' list.

Eye fiks dat nou.
Stormgirl415 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I like this one! It's really cute. Chapter 2 was depressing, but I loved chapters 1 and this chapter. Of course Jack would play with the Tooth Fairies when they have off time, and that's a really good theory about the centers-it makes sense, because then they would be drawn to the kids who reflect the most of their centers. Anyways, nice job, thank you for the story!
Girl In RandomLand chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Awwww! That was cute. But. I would NOT enjoy playing hide in seek with two inched fairies. That would take FOREVER! Are you still going to make more chapters?
Totallynotmoca chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Ohgosh. I am in tears.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOL Adorable!
Maddie Seth chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
This is awesome! These are great, the part with Jamie was so sad though :( but otherwise I love these! Please continue to post more! (unless you weren't planning to in the first place)
Maddie Seth chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is freaking adorable! Ok, it's also awesome! :) I love little stories with Jack and Jamie hanging out :3 it's just so darn sweet , lol anyway! happy New Years! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Enjoying this. Well-written, thanks for a good read. - Etheris13
nibeijia chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Jamie forgetting about Jack was heartbreaking, but did I see that you made it so the snow storm two years ago was caused by that very incident? ;) I look forward to the next chapter and see how you'll progress this story :)
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
You did well with Sandy. :)

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Sometimes people can't figure what to believe in anymore. :(

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Motaku1235 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Aww.. Bunny.
JustBlossom chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Oh my gosh that theory is just so perfect! I think you did a great job conveying what Sandy was trying to say. Awesome story! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »