Reviews for Wish you were here
CheezeLuver2656 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
(Also, just to, you know, completely destroy my heart, Whats the name of the fan-made video?)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Wow this was really good I was crying but the ending was happy
TheAquwardSquid chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I'm crying so hard right now...MY FEELS
b pastrana chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
am I the only one crying
Asadperson chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I am crying right now. That was literally so so sad! I can't stop crying!
teodora.ursu chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Oh My God, I am sooooooooooo sad! I cried the whole time I read this. During all chapters. OMG, the description of death, and the "Thank you" at the end, got me shaking! Hell, the whole thing got me shaking! Scene asking Satan, and Idol...OMG...Idol...feeling so guilty, almost killing herself, and Hip Hop at the end "I'm reallly grateful to have a friend like you"...God...Oh here it goes again :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
thebethgreenelife chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
OMG crying over here!
thebethgreenelife chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
OMG this is really great! You said that there was a fan-video thingy? Where can I find that?
nick chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
to be honest i cried a little
CheckersChance2 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Oh god this made me cry, It was written really well though, so good job
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Oh my God, I'm fucking crying! GOD DANG IT!
I preferred the fanfiction, actually, but the fanvid was amazing, too!
The first chapter made me feel like maybe Intern 2 was going to commit suicide... Then the death happened and I was all... "Noooo! YOU CAN'T DIE ON ME, INTERN 2! FUCK!"
The second chapter made me feel really pissed off at Indie and Idol. "FUCKING INDIE AND IDOL TREATING MELVIN LIKE SHIT!" I admit, I kinda wanted to virtually kill them.
The third chapter was what done it. Especially the ending... Mother of God... YOU'RE MAKING ME BAWL!
TwT jfjljdjdalsjjohgiuhfdhsahjlk hwrekbkjwebfknkweNO-INTERN 2!hdkajflkajsflkjdlfkjlsdakjfl jdslfjlsdajflsjdfljd
(In case you couldn't tell, that up thar is me babbling like an idiot in sheer sadness.)
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Man, that was dramatic. I like the fanfiction better.

-AniUniverse '05
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Awww you always know exactly what to say to brighten my day. You're are also my best friend on here, but you're a lot better at forming emotion into words. I'm just too awkward for my own good. I really loved the ending and it's sort of bittersweet to see this coming to an end. I particularly like Hip Hop's words at the end. I honestly can't pick which one I like better since they both are different and good in their own ways. I liked how in the fic we got to see more of Hip Hop, Idol, and Indie's reaction. Though, I liked the Scentern 2 implications in Scene's reaction in the video. Either way, brava! *tips hat*
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Intern 2 is dead?! Why couldn't it have been Justin Bieber?!

-AniUniverse '05
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
They should all feel guilty for how badly they treated Intern 2 with the exception of Scene and Hip Hop. I almost cried during some of Hip Hop's parts. You do a really good job with their emotions.