Reviews for The fiery Spanish girl and the tough son of a bitch Commander
OH SHOOT okay bye i'm done
i don't even know who/what i love more; this update, you for writing this beautiful mess, or taz or up or krayonder SHOOT MAN done right in the feels
(btw if you couldn't tell, i loved this)
IndiaMoore chapter 33 . 4/7
Very sweet alternate ending :)
YakittenWho chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
Congratulations Amanda. This Fic was great and I'm really happy for you that you finished it. It made me cry, It made me laugh, it made me smile and above all it made me appreciate you as a writer. Thank you for the acknowledgement and I'm always here for inspiration and ideas if you need them ;-)
Commander TUp chapter 32 . 8/27/2013
Awwz! I am sobbing right now, this was just perfect! The last line. Little Gabrielle is so adorable. I would love to see the alternate ending, PLEAASE! ;)
MapleCandys chapter 32 . 8/25/2013
Great ending! So cute, im glad you did a sort of 19 years later deal
GuiltyBystanders chapter 32 . 8/25/2013
This was really sad and beautiful. I would love to hear the alternate ending if you want to write it. Thank you so much for this story and for the time you spent to create it, it was totally awesome.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
MY FEEEEEEELS! I'm sorry this took me so long to read. But DAMN IT! AWFGBGNHgngb *soft weeping in a corner*
Commander TUp chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
NO! Don't you dare! She had to tell him about their baby! HE HAD TO KNOW! My feels are dead goddamn everywhere... The last chapter better have at least some good news c'mon!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
They are going through the vents? What are they, Death Eaters?
But seriously, awesome chapter.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Exciting! Also, you didn't use an apostrophe in one of your won'ts.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
update!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
Wait, he just admitted it? Smarrrt. Love da chapter though. Yay!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
Daww. This is an awesome chapter. Deep beginning, cute end. I like it.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
TAZ SLEPT WITH UP?!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
To GoodByeFromMe:
I KNOW RIGHT! I always like respect Yellofang and all, and now it's all over again with Taz and atuff