Reviews for And They All Lived
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
That is just stupid.
Cookie-Monster39 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I know youre probably bussy, congrats on the book by the way any way i was wondering if you were planning on updating soon cause i really wanna know whats gonna happen
cullenmeadow chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Just came across this story and the prequel, full of surprises! Hope you are able to update before too long :)
debslmac chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
:):)
Anon chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Ok I can agree with Bella taking Edward back after that. However Esme needs to be fucking told that she nearly caused her son's divorce because of that lie. What she did was wrong and she needs to know all of the affects she caused. Personally if I had been Bella I would have no fucking qualms about telling bitch to step off her high horse about trying to spare everyone. What she did was bull shit pure and simple.
debslmac chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
The Irish Cullen chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
the best line of this "and why does he still have testicles?" I laughed ridiculously loud at that.

I like how realistic you made this. That Edward and Bella did have some struggle but it that they came out the other end of it. It would be crazy to think they all just went along on their happy way while Carlisle was missing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Can't Wait for more Merry Christmas :)
debslmac chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
:):)
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
The Irish Cullen chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
oh this is so good! I love it!
tinhunny chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
whens the next installment? i mean, cmon, i'm dying here waiting... youre a great story weaver...please let it be soon...
FleurdeLysff chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very promising. Looking forward to it!