Reviews for Fairy Tail: The Remnants of the Guardian Wolf
moonshadow2012 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Lolz looks a little like a secret war council so they'll be ready if anyone starts something. I'm giggling on the inside like a fangirl because i love super secret betrayal councils! JK i know this is only a co...something that starts with a c... a just in case thing (because words are escaping me). No worries. ;P
Moonshadow
The Midnight Shadow Star chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Remember correct punctuation - question marks after questions. Oh, and I like the idea of the angels talking to him, it's pretty cool. I'm also interested to see why Fog doesn't talk, although you had a pretty abrubt ( I don't know how to spell that, I apologize) way of bringing it up. Update soon!
The Midnight Shadow Star chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Again, as I say every chapter, this is great! Although it's short, I like the foreshadowing you did here.
Akane Izo chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Wow- what an epically- made conversation- don't care much if it's short.:) Can't wait...
moonshadow2012 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
That was awesome. I can't wait for more! Seraphim is a really cool character and Fog is interesting because he can't talk. I like Spike too. He seems pretty easy going for a guy whose guild just got slaughtered. I can't wait to see these guys go on a mission :DDDD
moonshadow
The Midnight Shadow Star chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
This is great! Your descriptions are amazing, and I can actually SEE what's happening!
Just a few constructive critisms. Instead of saying 'very (something) like 'very scary', try to find a stronger adjective, such as 'petrifying'. I say this because it'll give your writing a stronger meaning. And try not to repeat the same thing too much. Remember punctuation. Oh, and also, I know that you probably already know this, but don't make any one character too strong, unless it's the enemy. You don't want everything to be easy for your main characters, right?
Anyway, this is awesome, and I can't wait to read more!
The Midnight Shadow Star chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is very good so far. The OCs seem interesting and different, a good change of pace for the Fairy Tale guild. You didn't make the original characters seem OOC, but they didn't talk much here, so I can't give a good remark on that. Some things could stand to use more punctuation, though. Like "Lucy asked confused" should probably be "Lucy asked, confused". I don't know if you fixed that in the next chapters, but if you didn't, I'll remind you.
All in all, this is a great start to a story, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Until I write again,
Akane Izo chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Ahhh- now I'm getting fired up! I haven't read action-themed stories lately.. Well, I hope Erza comes with them too- Damn, Seraphim is way too powerful. I think he's enough for that mission alone*sigh. Can't wait for the next update!
Akane Izo chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahhhhh- nice and interesting chapter! Can't wait for moreeeeee! Ahahahhaha- so, Erza and Gray are the main characters? Woow. Better continue reading this-:) nice job!