Reviews for Touch
It's amazing. Please more. I would like know the final story.
spacekitten2700 chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
please more
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
Amazing and brilliant:))

Amazing

KelterSkelter chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
Wonderful update. I think you did a great job of showing Beverly's roller coaster of emotions. Thanks for more details about Ava...makes me wonder if the guilt of hiding the truth could lead Troi to finding out. Update soon!
ss-sunset chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
Great story. Looking forward to the next part of it.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Wow how deep...does the Borg sense their ink? Please update more soon
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
first congratulations on all the new and amazing happenings in your life the last year :)) and may this new year continue he with joy and happiness to your family ,you :))

So happy to see this wonderful story updated :))
Yes for Beverly giving Jean luc hope :))

Love this AU :))

So love your stories and your beautiful Jean luc and Beverly together :))

Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
Welcome back and congratulations on marriage and baby! Love these and hope you can continue.
faboosh chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
So glad you are back to writing. I love these added little vignettes in to their relationship. Here's to hoping you will continue writing.
KelterSkelter chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Welcome back! Great update. Can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Crabbcakes chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Congratulations on all you life's blessings. I am happy that you were able to update, though. I cheered when I got the update message. This is one of my favorite stories that I follow. Looking forward to more chapters, but I totally understand if you'd rather spend time with your baby. They can be a little distracting. ;-) Again, congratulations!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Oh bless jean luc. And bless Beverly for leaving such a thoughtful present. Thank you for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
sharkissel chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Welcome back! I ended up reading the past chapters to get back into the swing of things. Good chapter.
Nordique1 chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Hey you're back. Wonderful. Thank you for continuing this
Crabbcakes chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I've read through each chapter of this fic for the hundredth time. Each time I fall in love with the story all over again. Your detail with every scene really brings out the feelings of angst and love. Really looking forward to new chapters.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »