Reviews for If Only in my Dreams...
simplegay me chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I love it, Drama, sweetness, angst just really amazing :)
mynamehasnoname chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
hehe i love drunken Wakka XD
KaWaIi LiL aNiMe GuRl chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
LiKe OMG!1!11 Ur StOrY wUz So aWeSoMe & KaWaIi! U r SuCh A gOoD wRiTeR & i LuVeD tHiS sO mUCh!1!11 UpDaTe SoOn PlZ oR I wIlL dIe!1!11!one!eleven!
Saint Swordfish chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
My God... I love this story! You are God i say!
Tidus-is-Mine chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Good story
fluteoboeguy chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
WOW! Write more! I loved it...Its really sad...but I can understand that. Plz write more! 8-1/2 out of 10!
fluteoboeguy chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
awsome chapter! I've had dreams like that...except Jon wasn't actlly there...d mn it! Oh well...maybe next time. Still, i really liked it. can't wait the next chapter...must eat dinner first however...;
magicsprite chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I really liked that! It was very sweet. I've just now started to read the whole FFX yaoi scene, and I've decided that Wakka/Tidus is the best. Definitely. Thank you for a wonderful story!v I'll read more later, k?

-Mara
kristalnacht chapter 2 . 3/10/2004
absolutely fab great work !
I'm dying for chapter 3!
Wakka rocks!
Rene Marie chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
You just had to go and make it depressing didn't you? (gives the evil eye) UN-DEPRESS ME! to un-depress me, just write another chapter!
The Person Behind My Mask chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Wow, good start! I was thinking about this couple idea and started to look to see if anyone had done it. I'm surprised by how many people really write this couple. I love this story so far. .
Charshi chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
-starts crying and puts the story on her favorites list-
Emma chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
hey that was great, i love tidus/Wakka stories! didnt want it to end... umm basicly im trying to say it was great! _
TerraDaCrazy1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
OMG! this ish so sweeet *_* me like this like soooooooooooooooo much. write a sequel or sumthin'!
Sailor Miniji chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Wheee, I have a new favorite pairing! Tidus/Wakka! YAY . LOVED the first chapter and the part where Wakka was drunk, ya? hehehe I can just picture them doing this...heh _' *puts story on her favorites list*