Reviews for Your secret is safe with me
Lilah Whitlock chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
This was...shit I don't even know. I only know that it was heartbreakingly amazing.
Unknown chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
this is beautiful and so sad i cried please update soon
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I know, this is a bit late. But... can you make the sequel? Please... *puppyface*

It's heartwrenchingly beautiful (I'm serious). Poor Fushimi...

Oh, it's nice to read this. Thx.
Mizuouji chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
/please update... *puppy eyes*

I am not very good with words. I can't blog to save my life. oTL ;; but please update. I really love this story! I want to keep reading it!
YumeHume chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Okay ... I Fucking love this story ... has so many angs but the final is no happy ...im glad por Saru, he is finaly happy . Im so happy . This is such a great story i dont get it doesnt has more reviews. Thank you for post such a beatiful story . I hope read more abour you soon or later. Chao
sweet submissive chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Ohohohoho Bits of Reishi x Saru, plus Mama!Izumo, in a medieval AU? You just made my day

This was such a fun read. Very interesting piece

(asdfghjkl Izumo as a doctor asdfghjkl)
Mishaa chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Oh god my computer actually crashed after the first chapter - SEE THE FEELS BROKE MY COMPUTER TOO. T_T

PS typing this in real time ... so the sentences will be choppy and there is definitely going to be a lack of organization in this so called "review".

". . . I'll find your voice sooner or later…"

HE SAID /HE'D/ FIND HIS VOICE. OH GOSH, WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SHIP THIS ;A;

STOP WITH THE DEPRESSING FUSHIMI CAN I HUG HIM OR SOMETHING WAH.

I actually ship Reiseri you know :) It's my second Munakata ship after Mikoto.

Oh gosh what is wrong with you cruel Munakata you shove it into Fushimi's face that you got your waifu prego (or did you?) even though you (prolly) know his heart has conflicting feelings for you ugh whaaii Munakata whaaii.

Shit shit stop princey Fushimi I love princey Fushimi that gets spoiled and is actually a knight but he makes me think of a prince instead. Fushimi's Yata's prince but he's Munakata's knight whut my headcanons are going all over the place.

Ughh two meganes who look way too alike with each other ... it's like twincest. It's hot. So hot. SMUT PLEASE.

GYYAAAAAAAAAAHHH OH GOSH THEY MET YES YES YATA HI HI HI - insert more spasm here oh gof.

... Wait. What. HE LEFT?! HE LEFT THE BLUE KING?! Is this a mirror universe or something yes pls. Oh gosh. He left... Munakata... for Yata. BRB. Feels. But oh gosh Munakata's going to be so so so pissed.

WHAT IS UP WITH YOU AND BATTERING KOKOROS. HUHU POOR FUSHIMI SOBS STOP IT MUNAKATA STOP LEAVE FUSHIMI ALONE HE'S FINALLY HAPPY OH GOSH YATA'S ALL LIKE "S... Saru." and yeap, there goes my sanity.

WAIT. HOLY FUCK. DID MUNAKATA JUST SAY ONLY LOVE. OH GOD. IS THIS POSSESSIVE!LOVE?! YEEEESSSS.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FUSHIMI MUNAKATA LOVED YOU TOO APPARENTLY IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME. HUHUHU.

But thank you. Thank you so much. The journey was painful, but at least the end was happy. THank you for sparing ... er... the heaping dead mass that should be my kokoro. I wouldn't have been able to take it if there was death in here like gosh if there was I'd be so so double dead.
Mishaa chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Can I hate you.

Please?

Oh god.

No mercy at all.

IS THIS A MEDIEVAL SETTING? KINGS AND KNIGHTS. SHIT. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS AU. IS THIS DARK-ISH? SOMEONE KILL ME. It's the first chapter and I'm in love already huhuhu smitten Fushimi is beautiful but oh gosh Munakata "punishing" him - it's teasing my imagination I swear.

... I'm scared to see what you have in store for Chitose and Dewa tbh. /sobs.