Reviews for Infected
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 8m
Dubious theory proven incorrect. But at least I was right about Katniss failing to confront Peeta about the confession. xD

When Hyclin passed the note to Katniss, I seriously thought it meant 'Bitch'.. Sorry! Gale's prejudice is just rubbing off on me. xD

Maybe Madge couldn't make it because someone died again and her father didn't want her to leave the house.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 48m
This is actually kind of worrisome to read.. Especially with the forewarning about the Tragedy. Should I set myself up for disaster? ..and that it's currently on hiatus? That's a factor too. But the story is well written so far, with the premise all the more intriguing.

Ok, preliminary (and mostly dubious) theory. Of course, Katniss will fail to provide Peeta a proper response, because, oops, he's infected. Too bad for Everdeen. Turns out though, that bread boy doesn't die and is in fact immune but is still quarantined. So no face time for Katniss. People keep dropping like flies, and whoosh! They take him to the capitol among other immune members of society to be experimented on! :D

Can't wait to read more. xD
CaRiToX chapter 9 . 1/20
Hey, are you going to continue this story? I hope you do, I really like it.
Mrs. Peeta Mellark 74 chapter 1 . 1/11
Tare-Bear,
How dare you leave us hanging like this?!
I've been eagerly waiting for a chapter update for months and months, but I haven't gotten one D:
This is one of my first fanfictions I have ever read, it literally inspsired me to write my own. You are truly a talented writer, and this is one remarkable story. It would be a shame for you to give up on it, especially since you've gotten this far! Please do update this story soon...it has been more than a year! I'm honestly begging you, Tare-Bear! I love angsty and tragic fanfictions, and this is by far my favorite in ALL the fandoms I have read of the particular genre.
*tears up* please, please update soon. You can't just leave your loyal readers on a cliff-hanger! D:
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Goodness, what happens next? Of course she wins, despite the pain, but then what? Has this been abandoned? You have a fan here waiting for more...
lissyhutcherson chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
OMG! I know im late in reading this but, what happens next? I know you probably forgot about this story but you cant stop writing it. You have to come back and finish it please. Im begging you! _-_
lizzy29629 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
This story is absolutely amazing please continue i cant wait to know what happens from there
Sonicelk chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Great story, please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Please please please update! It's gotten to the point of beggin haha! But please update you can't leave us hanging like that for 8 months this story is so good and has such a great plot, please tell me you're finishing it!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I really hope you are going to finish this story because it is wonderful! Please come back soon!
PenPapers chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Wow... just... wow... please update soon!
SarcasticQueen99 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I love this story. Don't stop writing ; you are very talented.
Akaru-chan chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Are you seriously 15? Because you write with the talent of someone at least 10-20 years older. Mademoiselle, this story is incredible (regardless of your age). I've thoroughly enjoyed the darkness and the characterisations you have adopted - and it has me sitting at the edge of my seat waiting to see what might happen next!
Can't want for the next chapter. :) I do hope it ends up with a happy ending.
the dandelion in spring chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Please continue it . I wonder what will happen now. Its awesome.
ShortySC22 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Oh poor Katniss! I can't wait to see how this story will turn out now that Katniss is sick.