Reviews for An Interesting Turn of Events
hxgxbx chapter 18 . 9/20
Very bad()(y)“ψ()ψ“ψ()ψ()“ψ()ψ“ψ()ψ( )(3)ノ(з)-Share Gif: . Gif: .
Jissy2013 chapter 18 . 1/2
Love it so cute:).:)
ThatRandomReview chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
*blowing nose and clappping, tears running down my face oh-so-attractively* Encore! Encore! That was so amazing! I absolutely LOVED every step in their relationship and our darlin' Sebby's pregnancy. And Dracius, he's a nice guy. Not many people seemed to like him...*sniff* Oh well. I loved this story! Especially Claude's death...heheheh. *shifty eyes and evil grin* chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Yay happy ending. Yay half demon half human child. Yay gay people. Yay Ciel. Yay Sebastian. Yay marriage. Yay patty pills.
Lady Phantomhive Michaelis chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I just wanted to say that you may want to change the rating on this to mature. Just to be safe. I love this story and I'd hate for it to be removed.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Awww it was great while it lasted I really loved this story even if its kinda funny with Ciel as the 'dominant' in the relationship. And sure Grell your just 'room mates' At least he knows Sebastian's not his EVER! I kinda hate Grell mostly because of what he did to Madam Red but that's another story...but he has his moments...sometimes...thanks for the entertaining story!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I'M SO HAPPY YAY! CLAUDE'S DEAD AND HE GOT HIS HEAD RIPPEDOFF NICE However he should've suffered far more I can overlook it though this time.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
OMG! HANNAH TOO?! I hate her just as much as I hate that bastard Claude dammit!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Mother Fucker! Not CLAUDE of all people! God I hate him with an intensity that's kinda scary. But it's the truth he's sooooooooo lame I mean that part where he dances like an idiot while fixing the Tranny's mansion? Freaking stupid I bet he's the only one that thinks his dancings cool...Sorry I just had to get that out I really didn't exp
Guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Yeah Ciel you're awesome and loveable and you kid will love you and you'll be a great father! Can you tell I love Ciel A LOT?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
And that's what I meant by things to work out Ciel needs to get through his will I be a good father? bit it's annoying although very understandable
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
That's right buddy now you see there made for each other huh? Though they still have a few things to work out but what couple isn't like that?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Over protective father much? Geez this guy Dracius better not not cause too much trouble for those two lovers or else.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Ohhhh now here comes the drama and stuff nice...unless something bad happens to the baby Ciel or Sebastian.I'm picturing Ciel screaming when he sees that guy I'd freak out too though I'm not too much of a screamer I make somewhat loud freaked out noises but I digress again.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Yay! The baby kicked oh the love and fluffiness can't get enough! I hope he says yes to Ciel (of course he will)