Reviews for An Interesting Turn of Events
CaitiAthena chapter 11 . 5/11
ohhh overprotective daddy.
CaitiAthena chapter 5 . 5/11
HA! their reactions are pricless!
CaitiAthena chapter 3 . 5/11
ohhhh and Ciel is just like "who's the daddy, I'll kill them!'
marcelldecrown chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
sequel...!
ObsessedwithEyeballs chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
CUTE!
Angel Bell chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
*Jumps up and down* Yay! There married! *giggles happily* I loved It so MUCH! *sheepish smile* I kinda let loose when I read it was a girl, and SUCH a pretty name, "Lilium Rachel Phantomhive" I love it, as I already said, I loved it so MUCH.
MackFallen chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Dammmmmmmm
hxgxbx chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Very bad()(y)“ψ()ψ“ψ()ψ()“ψ()ψ“ψ()ψ( )(3)ノ(з)-Share Gif: . Gif: .
Jissy2013 chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Love it so cute:).:)
ThatRandomReview chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
*blowing nose and clappping, tears running down my face oh-so-attractively* Encore! Encore! That was so amazing! I absolutely LOVED every step in their relationship and our darlin' Sebby's pregnancy. And Dracius, he's a nice guy. Not many people seemed to like him...*sniff* Oh well. I loved this story! Especially Claude's death...heheheh. *shifty eyes and evil grin*
turtlegirl2002yahoo.com chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Yay happy ending. Yay half demon half human child. Yay gay people. Yay Ciel. Yay Sebastian. Yay marriage. Yay patty pills.
Satans-Surname chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I just wanted to say that you may want to change the rating on this to mature. Just to be safe. I love this story and I'd hate for it to be removed.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Awww it was great while it lasted I really loved this story even if its kinda funny with Ciel as the 'dominant' in the relationship. And sure Grell your just 'room mates' At least he knows Sebastian's not his EVER! I kinda hate Grell mostly because of what he did to Madam Red but that's another story...but he has his moments...sometimes...thanks for the entertaining story!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I'M SO HAPPY YAY! CLAUDE'S DEAD AND HE GOT HIS HEAD RIPPEDOFF NICE However he should've suffered far more I can overlook it though this time.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
OMG! HANNAH TOO?! I hate her just as much as I hate that bastard Claude dammit!