Reviews for The Hardest Battle
helensorrento chapter 5 . 8/9
I would assume,since this story was started in 2012 and not updated or complete that you have no intention of doing ’s a shame,great start and would have been a great story
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2018
I really don't like authors who don't finish there story
amy a chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Please continu this is great
Hope6968 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Holly crap intense. Love it, can't wait for next installment. Thank you, Hope.
bones35 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
A solid variation to a great segment in the series; nicely done!
theputz913 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Please don't let them put Kate in WITSEC and keep her away from Castle! They need each other more now than ever before...an he needs to be reassured that he didn' t dream Kate saying ILY. Separating them now would be too much like the separation from season 4 episode 1!
Beetlebug chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Love this story! Can't wait for your next update!
Madwine chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Wonderful chapter! I adored it. Can't wait for the next one. :)
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I loved this twist. I loved how Rick survived the shooting and Kate threw herself into finding the shooter. I loved how Kate getting home was surprised by Agent Shaw and Mr. Smith. Please continue.
LadyAilith chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
How does Smith know that the change was made at the last minute to shoot Rick? That would imply (to me at least) that he's got someone on the inside of Bracken's organization who's feeding him information.

I hope that Rick and Kate get to have their happily ever after!

Thanks so much for the new chapter! Merry Christmas!
Hope6968 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Man, of course you had to do that, it was going far to easily. Darn it can't wait for next part. Thank you, Hope.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I loved this chapter. I loved how Rick was confused over what had happened. I loved how Kate told him after he awoke flat out that she loved him. I loved how Rick replied the same then dropped into a coma. Please continue.
Hope6968 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
So not nice, but better than you were leading it to be. Thank you. Totally enjoying your story, well written. Thanks, Hope.
bones35 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Good work; the 'shards' line really powerful.

Liked the Espo-Kate dialogue.
Ali chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE! I love this. Also I'm hoping that you don't have Castle really act like Beckett and say he doesn't remember her confession because I really do not think he would do that. But it's obviously up to you and I'm super pumped to see where this goes!