Reviews for Forever Harry
mayawene chapter 18 . 1/1
Thanks for this story
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 11/9/2020
Enjoyed the story. I wasn’t expecting to like the pairing much, as I had never thought of the two of them together, even in a crossover, but it turned out well and even made me a bit emotional.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Interesting so far, but based on the fact that Bella’s emaciated body filled out during her change in the original series, I would think that Harry would have filled out too.
snuffles101 chapter 18 . 10/26/2020
Hi there. Just finished your story. You made me laugh, Harry's 'dunderhead' quote ala Severus Snape. You made me cry, Harry's letter to the Weasley's. I really enjoyed it. Harry and Bella, it was a pairing I didn't think of but it worked out well. Thank you.
Jessiikaa15 chapter 18 . 10/5/2020
Really good story. Nicely paced and well written. Would have prefered Harry to not have been an idiot about his friends and family though given that Bella managed to have a relationship with hers.
DeadAccount1113 chapter 14 . 6/24/2020
1 galleon is worth 5 pounds sooo idk what you are going off of. but hey its your story.
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 4/20/2020
Nice! Thanks for a fun read.
Nad19 chapter 16 . 3/21/2020
i couldn't even begin to imagine Snape "dashing", only walk with billowing robe haha
Blazeb79 chapter 18 . 11/8/2019
Nothing amazing or exciting but a decent read.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 5 . 10/20/2019
Hate this Jacob, what an asshole.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 2 . 10/20/2019
I day if he wants to kill rapists. Murderers, pedophiles, etc that it's fine by me. Besides I always thought you'd end up needing to eat more often on a vege diet than a normal diet as a vamp.
the souless knight chapter 18 . 10/15/2019
Finally, a brilliant piece of having an ordinaril straight love after all of the gay stories :)))
Kushka chapter 18 . 6/1/2019
Great story
suziq968 chapter 18 . 5/23/2019
This was great. Really sweet story.
suziq968 chapter 14 . 5/22/2019
oops, your pound to galleon conversion is backwards. 5 pounds to a galleon in canon. I know it's AU, but this is confusing.