Reviews for Demon's Etiquette
Reading Pixie chapter 2 . 5/26
xD continue
You should continue this. I want to see what happens next!
Please continue this! It's getting really good!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Mmmm... Tasty

-HBWD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I looooove~ tulip x rin! Please!
Natsuki D chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
...*pokes Yukios cheek* this just so much more entertaining
sakuramochi chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Wait, if this happened somewhere from before chapter 1 then how come Satan never noticed that Rin has been claimed.
I mean, if Yukio already bit Rin didn't that mean he has initiated that Rin was his. He already marked Rin with that bite and wouldn't that mean any other demon approaching Rin will realized that he has been claimed by an alpha? I thought that Satan only asking him about he sleeping together with Yukio was kinda off if this scene come before the scene in chapter 1. But things are quite logic if Satan has his sadistic side where he didn't care if that demon was another demon mate. Hmm...I was slightly confused here...

But the good thing is, you came back! I hope to see more from this fic. Please don't be in hiatus for so long again...
And Yukio/Rin is my fav pair. I can sensed it from the first chapter already and then this chapter was out...I was like 'Hell, I'm right!" XD haha. Update soon please?
Renx27 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
LOL poor Yukio that was more information than he bargined for.
Mephisto is really enjoying this XD. And daddy dearest gonna have a fest for the twins i guess.
Natsuki D chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Sequel or update please
Renx27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
So satan was flirting/picking on his son ? xD
AgentOhioS118 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
If it's not too much to ask and you have extra time, I'd love to see you work more with this! So far in all my scrounging around, I hadn't been able to find anything like this till you! And I thoroughly enjoy how you'd written it up! 3
-Agent Ohio
sakuya.R.nondo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Please please please countine and the end was so cute they look cute with there tails wrapped around each other
NamikazeGirly chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
... I'm still waiting for mooooreeee
Blue Sock Monkey chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I really enjoy this story and look forward to more chapters to come. It is very entertaining and I couldn't stop reading!
BakemonoShoujo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hmm Hmm Hmm It's really good so far :)) Keep it up and update as soon as you could Thank you