Reviews for Full Circle
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
That was lovely! Thank you for a wonderful story.
Elaine du Lac chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Loved this story. Even if I usually favor a K/S romantic pairing (with no Saavik occupying any truly relevant space in Spock's heart), this story was brilliant and had enough of the awesome Kirk/Spock dynamic, even changed by time and alternate universes as it was, that I still love this story to bits. Love comes in many forms after all. Here it's almost filial, and that's a refreshing take on what Kirk/Spock would be like across a generation. No matter what, it's always K/S love, eros or no.
DontCountMeOut chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
D'awwwwwww! OhMiGoddess! I loved it! You know a story is good when it can make you cry! Just right, thank you for writing this!
Gracealma chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Wonderful story.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
OH...I LOVED THIS. I JUST HAPPENED UPON THIS YESTERDAY. I HAD STOPPED CHECKING OUT 2009 FANFIC FOR A WHILE NOW SO MUCH OF IT HAS SEX AND S/U OR TO SLASH. NO GOOD STORIES ... THIS WAS REALLY A GOOD ONE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TELL IT.

I WILL CHECK OUT YOUR SITE BECAUSE OF THIS STORY, THANKS AGAIN.
m chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Yay
InterestinglySherlock chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
"I search...for..." I see what you did there! :D

Very sweet ending, I enjoyed this story very much!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful! I live this story, i would love to read more of what happens with all of them!
Many thanks for sharing, please write more wonderful stories soon

Zedoc
royalpinkdogs chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Superb! Wonderful!

A magnificent telling of a story that needed to be told!

Thank you!
Obsessive66 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Nice story, thank you.
Wahoogal06 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Aww man! This chapter hit right in the feels! I'm glad Spock found his device and that he shared a little bit of it with Jim, and the end of this chapter was particularly lovely. You could've wrapped it up right here and now but I have a feeling that there's more in store for this story and I can't wait to see what you've got. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us and I look forward to the next update! Take care 'til next time!
InterestinglySherlock chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Really good characterization-I could see this story happening in the actual reboot, and I for one would love to see the contents of Spock's recorder. I especially commend the build up to Spock having the surgery at the end. I must wipe away a tear myself! The only crit I would have is that Jim cries a bit too much. MANLY TEARS. :D I would save the manly tears moments for the biggest emotional payoffs, like the very end, so that it would mean more to us when he actually does cry. Kirk to me seems the kind to express frustration and emotion in an angry, physical way, for example in the movie when he gets agitated, he yells and gets into fights, etc. Anyway keep up the good work!
Caytlyn Rose chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Oh, that was sweet, I have tears in my eyes. Great emotive writing and I think you've got the characters down pretty well. I'll be looking for more of your Star Trek work now.
Missy the Least chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Sweetie: You know how I hate Kirk, and am annoyed with Spock? Well guess what? I loved what JJ Abrams did with the reboot, and I love what you've done with this fic. You write these guys so well, they are as IC as can be...not to mention that you're breaking my heart with this one. And yes, Kirk can lose it (he's more likely to rant and rave to cover up the waterworks, but he does get teary eyed in a macho way more than once).

Can't wait for the next (final?) chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
What a luxury it would be to keep the one person on whom you depend so fiercely as long as you want. Maybe Jim needs this-he's lost so much...but that would make him special.

Wait-he is.