Reviews for Full Circle
Fetherhd chapter 4 . 1/28
Beautifully written!
Psi Fi chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
This was wonderful. :D It made me cry and then ended happily. I came here looking for more Kirk and Spock Prime interaction and this was utterly satisfying. I love their relationship in this story. Very well done!
carsonsgirl chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
Loved this story so much - especially the familial bond Spock Prime feels toward Kirk (brother in one life, father in another)! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Someone chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
I cried through this. Thank you for an amazing story.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
That was lovely! Thank you for a wonderful story.
Elaine du Lac chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Loved this story. Even if I usually favor a K/S romantic pairing (with no Saavik occupying any truly relevant space in Spock's heart), this story was brilliant and had enough of the awesome Kirk/Spock dynamic, even changed by time and alternate universes as it was, that I still love this story to bits. Love comes in many forms after all. Here it's almost filial, and that's a refreshing take on what Kirk/Spock would be like across a generation. No matter what, it's always K/S love, eros or no.
DontCountMeOut chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
D'awwwwwww! OhMiGoddess! I loved it! You know a story is good when it can make you cry! Just right, thank you for writing this!
Gracealma chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Wonderful story.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
OH...I LOVED THIS. I JUST HAPPENED UPON THIS YESTERDAY. I HAD STOPPED CHECKING OUT 2009 FANFIC FOR A WHILE NOW SO MUCH OF IT HAS SEX AND S/U OR TO SLASH. NO GOOD STORIES ... THIS WAS REALLY A GOOD ONE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TELL IT.

I WILL CHECK OUT YOUR SITE BECAUSE OF THIS STORY, THANKS AGAIN.
m chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Yay
InterestinglySherlock chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
"I search...for..." I see what you did there! :D

Very sweet ending, I enjoyed this story very much!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful! I live this story, i would love to read more of what happens with all of them!
Many thanks for sharing, please write more wonderful stories soon

Zedoc
royalpinkdogs chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Superb! Wonderful!

A magnificent telling of a story that needed to be told!

Thank you!
Obsessive66 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Nice story, thank you.
Wahoogal06 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Aww man! This chapter hit right in the feels! I'm glad Spock found his device and that he shared a little bit of it with Jim, and the end of this chapter was particularly lovely. You could've wrapped it up right here and now but I have a feeling that there's more in store for this story and I can't wait to see what you've got. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us and I look forward to the next update! Take care 'til next time!