Reviews for Always Consequences
spike'smate chapter 22 . 9/3/2010
good story. when are you gonna finish this? its been 7 YEARS!

authors who wait sooooooooooo long to update should be blacklisted in my opinion
KittyVamp208 chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
love you
susan pero chapter 22 . 6/1/2004
hey really good so far and don't have spike die ok gosh that always happens. hurry make more stories for the chapter. you shoulkd have buffy deliver the twins in a hospital.
Debbie chapter 23 . 5/6/2004
I see you haven't updated in a while. I love this story and hope you haven't forgotten about it. Please update...
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 23 . 4/12/2004
CUTE! What are you gunna name the twins? You're not REALLY gunna kill Spike are you? Cause that would be just plain evil!
Starlight :)
timeends chapter 22 . 5/14/2003
Nice.. :D
SPUFFER chapter 22 . 4/27/2003
YOUR FANFICTION IS AWSOME AND THAT IS SOME PLOT I JUST WHANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS OS THE ONLY FANFICTION IVE FOUND WOURTH REVIEWING BECAUSE YOU COULD BE THE NEXT JOSS WHEDON AND YOU REALY KNOW THE CHARACTERS SO PLEASE KEEP ON WITH THE STORY.

-SPUFFER88
kili-2 chapter 5 . 4/9/2003
great so far i will read the rest soon
Lelly chapter 22 . 3/5/2003
Great! Please update! It is so good so far!

Lelly
Insane Vampiress chapter 5 . 2/2/2003
I've read farher than whatever chapter this is that I'm reviewing. I love this story!
Angi chapter 14 . 1/25/2003
Isnt any good? I almost cried!
Angi chapter 10 . 1/25/2003
Whoa! Fluffy Spuffy stuff, that is.

God, I like it.

And if this is what you write without being

aware I wonder what you could do at conscious-

ness. Stay this good, youre doing well!
SlayrGrl55 chapter 22 . 1/20/2003
that was so sweet! well worth the wait... anyway, good luck with psych class!
wolf116 chapter 20 . 1/18/2003
Xander was in deep thought,how funny is that. but hey i recon it could have the off chance of happenin'... great story so far. Liking the whole Dawn being mad at Buffy thing because of what she did to Spike. Hey it was just as much her fault as it was Spikes.

Thanks for a great story,but Xander, deep thought he he Funny
Mosquito chapter 21 . 12/29/2002
PLEASE CONTINUE! PRETTY PLEASE! I LOVER YOUR STORY!