Reviews for Highline
Elizabeth142 chapter 20 . 2/1
I'd love to read more!
kreads chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
i got to the end and was so sad that I didn't have a next button! Love the atmosphere and characters you've created. engaging and absorbing story
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Thanks but Its more than six weeks since you update. Hope you'll not abandon this story. It is pretty good actually.
2loveybunnies chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Aw, that was so sweet of Edward to ask Bella to stay with him because he wants to show her his life! I love that! But, they don't have much time before she has to leave. I hope things are going to be OK! I would really love to see more of this story...it's been over a month since you updated and I hope everything is OK! Hopefully this will be continued...? Looking forward to more soon!
2loveybunnies chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Yes, they finally get a night alone together - in a real bed! I hope the take advantage of it! And, I hope Laurent doesn't find out because it sounds like he's just the kind of guy who'll make a point to tell Carlisle!

OH NO - only one chapter left?! What will I do when I'm done...you need to update soon!
2loveybunnies chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Well, that whole thing with Laurent and James is weird...what happened between them that caused bad blood? Who would want to go out with a group like that anyway? Do they have clients with them or are they hiking alone?

You had to put biscuits in the story, didn't you? Now all I can think about is warm, freshly-baked biscuits! I'm hungry!
2loveybunnies chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
OH boy, I hope that Bella and Rose at least can have a cabin to themselves! Who's in charge of this lodge anyway? Do they have to pay to stay there? I'd love to see pictures because I'm having trouble visualizing it in my head. I thought that Bella and Rose would be hiking longer than this...why stay 2 weeks if the hike is only 5 or 6 days?
2loveybunnies chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
OH my gads, seriously?! I'm almost caught up to chapter 20...this is never going to happen, is it?
2loveybunnies chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Hmm, so Tanya is just a fuck-buddy. I wonder if she knows that? Why would Jake tell Bella that - is he trying to keep her away from Edward, or does he really believe the stories and want to protect her? I would love to see Edward and Bella in Thailand...it could be the sequel! ;-)
2loveybunnies chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
OH boy, I hope he's got an explanation for Tanya...and maybe some of the other stories/rumors that seem to follow him. Sounds like Edward might be stringing Bella along...is this what Carlisle was talking to the boys about before the trip? Keeping it professional?
2loveybunnies chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Oh, he finally kissed her! They must be really tired - or have great restraint! If I were Bella I would have jumped him!
2loveybunnies chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I want to curl up with Edward too! Damn, you had to break it off right there, didn't you? Hmm, what will happen next? I want SOMETHING to happen!
2loveybunnies chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Wow, that's horrible about Charlie...poor Bella! And Rose must have had something happen in order to need a cop. Is that what they were talking about earlier and referring to Rose seeing a counselor?
2loveybunnies chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Darn, that was a short one... So the rain is a comin'...and they're conveniently located in the same tent! I hope something happens soon!
2loveybunnies chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
OK, so no girlfriend...his distractions must be purely professional? Again, he comes to Bella's tent...he must not mind her too much if he's willing to sleep with her...er, sleep in her tent! He's very gentle with her when changing her bandage - is he like that with all of his clients? I just want to know more!