Reviews for The Promised Land
Sedra chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
Thank you! Wow, it's awesome how you've weaved together all of your older stories. There's hope for Morgan and Walman after all! It's been a while since I've read your story about the red vines, but I remember it freaking me out. I love how the bubbles tie in to it. This was a pleasure to read.
Sedra chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
Yes! I'm such a sucker for a good New Pacifica story. I love how you continue to build on your earlier stories. Bess and Morgan are breaking my heart. And I definitely agree the colonists wouldn't have the same respect for the planet that Eden Advance learned during their trek. I'm really intrigued by how you are exploring the politics of the colony. Why the heck isn't Devon in the board already? Jerks. Can't wait to continue reading, but wanted to say thanks, even if it's taken me a long time to get caught up on these stories!
Hafthand chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I read all of your stories in this series in about a day. I just wanted to take the time to review and thank YOU for taking the time to write this. Earth2 was one of my favourite shows when I was a child and I hated that is had been cancelled. I recently rediscovered it on Netflix and your series has been a wonderful continuation. Thank you thank you thank you for making a realistic, emotional, and sometimes frustrating journey for all to enjoy.

Love, Ally
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
I very much liked your story and writing. Hope to see another story in the future. Thanks.
untapdtreasure chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
What an amazing journey! I have read everything of your earth 2 stuff (except the crossover piece), and I am in love with the life you set up for this group. Absolutely enamored! 3
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Morgan's illness is breaking my heart. I feel bess' pain and anger as I read her scenes. I even understand her frustration. It does seem unfair. I love how the Eden Advance is looking after both of them. I hope they find a cure soon. And Devon and Danziger's baby can't have the Syndrome. That's just too much for them. :(
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
That Devon will never learn. And dare I hope that we're about to find out Paul is on his way? *bounces* and I just wanna hug bess. I used to couldn't stand morgan, but he grew on me because as much of an ass he was always in love with Bess. I love their story. I hope you fix him and them by the end.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I am so, so exciited to find the continuation of your series. I am so doing the happy dance now. I love what you have done thus far, and I love the little scene with Devon/Danziger at the beginning of this. Makes me little shipper heart happy. Excited to see what becomes of it all.
Anon chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
I liked it! I really want to know what happens next.
TheNaggingCube chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
So glad I checked back with the E2 fiction list today. What a great continuation of your story arc.

Of course I always want more Alonzo, I did so like this story. Sad and wonderful at the same time.

I like the VR solution to find the bubbles...

Will you write another fic in this 'verse?
Andrea chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Thank you for the story. Please post more. You are my favorite E2 author.
razlahan chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I very much enjoyed the read. Interesting how it turned out. I don't suppose it would be too much to ask to write more? E2 doesn't get new stories nearly often enough.
annaella chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Excellent! keep the good work!
Andrea chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
All your stories have been wonderful, please finish this.
razlahan chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I'm digging this new update ever night thing, so I'm gonna pull a card I don't usually pull and state: I'm a US soldier stationed in South Korea, currently working a twelve hour night shift. I'm reading your updates every night (more like five in the morning) before I finally go to bed. Have sympathy on me. Please continue.