Reviews for Destiny in a New World
Conan02 chapter 23 . 4/5
When will you release the sequel?
And can Harry still be a riolu?
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Well technically as the anime went on, Satoshi pretty much understands what Pikafhu and most of his Pokemon are saying.
jayswing96 chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
I can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Idk how much you know about pokemon, but Volbeat CANNOT use attract on a male anything, as it is a strictly MALE species. Illumise is the female, just like the Nidoking/Nidoqueen species.
angel chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
When is the sequel coming out
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2013
love it please do a continiuie
Guest chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
love it
praeceps29 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
hmm hes a bit to accepting at waking up [ike that
Jasmine chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
He survived chopping off JESSIE'S hair?! O_O
Nianque chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
The type match ups for this story are... messed up. Steel isn't effect against electricity. Ghost isn't effective against normal, bug and fighting are not effect against each other, electricity does NOT work against ground, and I think there were some other things, but I do not recall them.

Larvitar is not a dragon type (it is instead a pseudo-dragon as in a pokemon that can learn dragon attacks like sceptile, gyrados, and the charizard line).
shugokage chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Amazing story I really do hope you make a sequel good luck!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
please hurry and update real soon so i will know what will happen next please and thank you
Allenthecat chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
why is it that whenever I see a really great crossover, it's never finished? oh well, at least I can always follow them.
Thunder Stag chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Okay, I will say that this is an absolutely awesome idea, especially since magic and aura are probably similar, but I do have to point out: Do you really think Harry would have gone in without Ron and Hermione? And what's more, do you think he would have trusted those people so readily? For all he knows, they could be the ones responsible for his change, rather than people to be trusted and followed. Just keep it in mind: Harry has not had a good year so far, and he is unlikely to be trusting of anybody at all. Remember that.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Okay, I get that some people just hate Dumbledore, but why? And even if he was an idiotic fool after all, he is smart enough not to scream when he finds his most loyal spy and that man's least favorite people dead on the floor. Really? Really?