Reviews for Hope isn't enough Ally
ihatemornings.xx chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
Wow, I can't believe all the work that I put into this and then just give up on it. I'm really sorry to anyone that finds this, I really am. 3
Kaylee chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Hey I'm new to this story and I read it all and can I just say BRAVO! Excellent work :)
lizju999 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Your story is very beautiful thanks for update
ItsYaGirlTerTer chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
I spent the wholeday reading this story. After I started I couldnt stop! Please update!
DaniXOXOR5LOVE chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
OMG! YAY! WHOOP WHOOP! OK UPDATE SOON LOVE YA!
pure-black-wings chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
I loved this chapter! I love how sweet Austin is to Ally, it's adorable. And I can't tell you how happy I am that you decided to stay on fanfiction awhile longer. Even though I don't know you in real life, you're probably one of my closest friends on this website. I'd be happy to help co-write anything if you need help. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
queenc1 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Love it can't wait for more update soon.
DaniXOXOR5LOVE chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I just found this story and have been reading it for the past half hour! Its so good and I'm also on quotev! Yay ally and Austin are engaged! Woohoo! Lol sorry little fangirling in there! lol I love the story and update soon and if you still need baby names I got some! Pm if you want to hear them I guess lol so once again update soon love ya and goodnight or goodmorning of goodafternoon or goodevening! whateves! BYE!
coolbeans1024 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I love this story! Your such a great writer! And PLZ PLZ PLZ dont leave fanfiction!
queenc1 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Love it I can't wait to see what happens next update soon. I hope you continue to write Austin & Ally stories on fanfiction.
pure-black-wings chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I loved this chapter. I'm so glad Ally finally agreed to marry Austin. And I hope that you'll decide to stay on fanfiction, but either way I respec your decision. If you decide to leave, I'll give you my email so we can still talk.
beccaboo818 chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
So, ChocolateMagicNinjaBunniesXY
I have to say nice job on the story. I can tell you are a really talented writer. I just wanted to say that I enjoy this story more than most. I hope that this is the longest review for the story. If you were planning on giving the winner choices on the baby names I have a few suggestions for you. Well, for a boy, I was thinking of something along the lines of Ashton or maybe even Carter. Other good suggestions could be Zachary or (as my cousins say) Sebastian. For a girl, I was thinking Melody or Monica. I was also thinking Harmony or Ariel. I was just thinking about it and I think some of these would be good names.
beccaboo818 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
? Just a guess
beccaboo818 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
1 more favorite
pure-black-wings chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Yay, your back! I understand how track is time consuming; I'm in track too. Good luck with your finals! And yay, I got a shout out! XD Love you, girlie, and I love this story! You're an amazing writer, and you put so much detail in each chapter! Also, I must add this comment: what the heck is a hog tie? Autocorrect is the weirdest thing ever. By the way, I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE A STORY WITH YOU! :)