Reviews for Hope isn't enough Ally
annoyingprincess chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
oh and if you need names for the baby I would say for a boy Brandon, Zachery, Drake, or Steven and for a girl Eirn, Veronica, Jessica, or Tessie. I really hope you make her have twins or triplets though for twins on girl one boy and for triplets two girls one boy and just letting you know you are an amazing writer and I enjoy your writing very much
annoyingprincess chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
hey I just found this story and read it all today and it is really good and I thing you have a good story forming and cant wait for it to continue and really I don't think I could write this story any better myself even with your help and I love this show but I have to say this is even better. And with me reading this story the question that keeps popping into mind is when will the baby shower be so I hope it is soon but so far on a scale of 1-100 this story is a 99.9 so I really am just waiting for u to continue it
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
yay
ihatemornings.xx chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
Wow, I can't believe all the work that I put into this and then just give up on it. I'm really sorry to anyone that finds this, I really am. 3
Kaylee chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Hey I'm new to this story and I read it all and can I just say BRAVO! Excellent work :)
lizju999 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Your story is very beautiful thanks for update
ItsYaGirlTerTer chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
I spent the wholeday reading this story. After I started I couldnt stop! Please update!
DaniXOXOR5LOVE chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
OMG! YAY! WHOOP WHOOP! OK UPDATE SOON LOVE YA!
pure-black-wings chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
I loved this chapter! I love how sweet Austin is to Ally, it's adorable. And I can't tell you how happy I am that you decided to stay on fanfiction awhile longer. Even though I don't know you in real life, you're probably one of my closest friends on this website. I'd be happy to help co-write anything if you need help. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Ross's Juliet chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
Love it can't wait for more update soon.
DaniXOXOR5LOVE chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I just found this story and have been reading it for the past half hour! Its so good and I'm also on quotev! Yay ally and Austin are engaged! Woohoo! Lol sorry little fangirling in there! lol I love the story and update soon and if you still need baby names I got some! Pm if you want to hear them I guess lol so once again update soon love ya and goodnight or goodmorning of goodafternoon or goodevening! whateves! BYE!
coolbeans1024 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I love this story! Your such a great writer! And PLZ PLZ PLZ dont leave fanfiction!
Ross's Juliet chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Love it I can't wait to see what happens next update soon. I hope you continue to write Austin & Ally stories on fanfiction.
pure-black-wings chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
I loved this chapter. I'm so glad Ally finally agreed to marry Austin. And I hope that you'll decide to stay on fanfiction, but either way I respec your decision. If you decide to leave, I'll give you my email so we can still talk.
beccaboo818 chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
So, ChocolateMagicNinjaBunniesXY
I have to say nice job on the story. I can tell you are a really talented writer. I just wanted to say that I enjoy this story more than most. I hope that this is the longest review for the story. If you were planning on giving the winner choices on the baby names I have a few suggestions for you. Well, for a boy, I was thinking of something along the lines of Ashton or maybe even Carter. Other good suggestions could be Zachary or (as my cousins say) Sebastian. For a girl, I was thinking Melody or Monica. I was also thinking Harmony or Ariel. I was just thinking about it and I think some of these would be good names.