Reviews for Blood and Ink
the woman is a wolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I gotta say, I think you captured Leonard

very well. That's exactly how he thinks in the movie when we hear his thoughts at different times.
Adeptis chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Poor Lenny.
Dazs Ain Jazs chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
About your story, I very much like the way you orchestrated his thoughts. It is obvious in the DVD that he, in fact, is literally psychopathic, and did, in fact, trick himself over 4 years into a frenzy for a kill he will never really get to do. Also, the cycle is deliciously unexpected.

Stef chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
O...kay. I really liked the beginning, where his thinking describes his actions (very much like the film). There's one glaring mistake though: "so that I wouldn't go and kill some other guy and start the fucking killing again" - he's amnesiac, remember. He doesn't have any records of the killings, and therefore, as far as he knows, has never killed anyone before.
Piccochan chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Well...that was, er, interesting. I love the move Memento, so, uh, I guess its good to explore the world created within. Just seems too short to really BE anything. Ah well, bye.
Showgirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Awesome job on the perspective! I love it!
ist chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Excellent, you really captured the disjointed, somewhat frantic mood of the film in this fic.
Lady Shinimegami chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
O, very nice. Defenitely liked the first person POV, because that's in tune with the movie. Lenny a psycho, huh? I can buy it. He talks a lot in the movie, but we never really get into his head. Very good, makes me wanna watch the movie again.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Wowies. That was intense. And I don't mind that he came off as a psycho, since I seemed to think that he did in the movie too. But that's just my opinion. Very good! I hope that you write more Momento fics.
Upola chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow. I usually do not read stuff off of FanFic, but I really liked this. I just saw the movie not too long ago, for the first time, and I really like how you presented it. You have a unique outlook on things, and I hope that you never lose it. Keep up the great work!
erasedelete chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
don't apologise for the pscho or the fuck, this is your fic and you should be able to do what you want to people. Besides, craziness is next to godliness. Or something.

Gem of a fic, you're a great writer, write more, need more, have to have more!
Collin chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
...I liked it alright, but I don't think it's right the way you make Leonard look like a cold blooded killer, he wan't revenge. and he wasn't an asshole about it all...that and he wasn't schizophrenic.

sorry if you disagree.
fetch chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
No, you didn't make him fucked, that's the way he is in the movie. :) Finally someone who really got it. Yay. Liked this. Maybe I'll add it to faves.
Poindexter2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Wow, dude. I found your Fic kind of by accident, but I'm really glad I did.

This Memento fic is fan-fucking-tastic. The style is great, your diction is great...seriously. This is one of the best written things I've read on .

The word "fuck" got a little out of control, but really...well done, man. A

mindgames chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
very good, this made me laugh because it sounded exactly like him.