Reviews for One of Those Days
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I love it! The second chapter was so cute! Please update :)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Please, I will cry if you don't update this.
AlsoRecliningHorizontally chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Hi there :)

Just gotta say I looove this story :D Looking forward to next update!

I absolutely love angry, violent Kendall (more of that, please - yeah, I'm weird I know o.O) love James getting hurt and retorting below the belt, love serious, mature Logan and of course gotta love Carlos for being amazingly Carlos-y, haha :)

Cool, cool story :D

x Rikke
Larry StylinSex chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
jajaj I love Litos, he's so funny, please, this time update soon, pleaassee! I love this fic so much :)
asms2 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This story is fantastic!

I really like the first paragraph of the first chapter. I've totally had those days before and you described it so well!

The fight was well written! James shouldn't have said that father dig to someone in a state of fury, but he was trying to protect himself/stand up for himself so I totally understand why he did it. He just wanted to say something to hurt Kendall back. I think Kendall is mostly at fault for the fight because he blew up at James in the first place. But yikes on both ends! That was a fun fight to read.

Then in Chapter two...aw! It's so sweet to see Carlos and Logan take care of James and go in search of Kendall. Such great friends. This chapter was adorable. Poor James!

I can't wait to read more! :)
BrittinyMarie chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I loved Carlos in this chapter! He was so sweet!(:
TheLovelyRusher chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I love it so, so much! Carlos' sweetness, Logans maturity, james' vulnerability, and the suspense to know what happened to kendall! Im so excited for next chapter. Absolutely love this story. So much. Sorry i cant leave u a better review im on my phone bwcause my laptop broke and i have the flu so im about to pass out and die but i just had to review this cuz I LOVE IT please update soon! Oh and yae r and hope ur christnas was amazingggg. Love ya! Channy
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
awesome:)
LillViolinist chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awe Carlos is too cute
AkireAlev chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Ahhh I loved Carlos note it was soo cute I can't wait til you update :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Hi! OMG.
I can't believe he actually punched him!
That's just...he...no...AGH!
ASGHAFAHHFGHAKAGAKAFFAIAVATA HASAJAYAAVAGIADAAGAKLBLAH!
Please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE SOON! Can't wait. I have a feeling that this story will be great!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You will continue this right? Cause you have left me on edge!
jenizzleoffdachain chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I think Kendall's at fault for keeping things bottled up inside and didn't nicely come out with it o.o and to be honest I squeaked seeing this o.o
annabellex2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
A little part James fault cause he 'bothered' Kendall trying to wake him up, but defiently Kendall cause there was no reason for him to say what he did! More soon!
ElevatedSuperstar chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh my gosh! This is... wow! So much talent in one chapter! Seriously, it made my stomach icy and my jaw drop! Poor James! I have to side with him here, but maybe just because I love him so much. I hate days like Kendall have, but dang boy! He went faaar! Can't wait for an update!