Reviews for All Too Well
RainbowPockets chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This is literally the most well written N/CC fic, I've been absolutely dying to see an update, will you ever finish this story? Please don't walk away from this!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Will you PLEASE update this excellent story?!
seirina chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I'm really interested to see where you go with this. I especially liked the fight at the beginning... I hope you update soon!
asparagas chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Then this father ariva?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Please follow up this story, it is left on such a loose end and the story is so enticing and strong, we're dying for an update-please let us know if you don't plan to continue :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is great! Awsome plot! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hope to see an update soon!
rx9872 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This story has a lot of potential. I sure hope you think so too and continue to update. We need to know what is so special about that scarf! ;)
ladybrin chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Oh my- you did such a good job with this chapter- poor CC- i know just how she feels- but we all know it will be fine-
RainbowPockets chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Yayy! So glad to see an update! What a sweet chapter :) I love how you play Niles and CC with each other when she's being insecure and he comforts her!
EspoirDio chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Awww, that was very sweet. :)
Glee'sGoldStarBaby chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This story is so sweet. I love stories when Niles' family is involved. I also love how realistic and yet romantic you keep the Niles/CC relationship. Just like the show but a tad sweeter. Update soon!
kouw chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I just love how you do cliffhangers!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This story is so sweet. I love it! I love how you portray their relationship. It's realistic and yet still romantic :)Maybe their son or daughter might eventually fit into the story? Please update soon.
ladybrin chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Loved it- please keep writing - can't wait for more