Reviews for The Dead Reunited
Dunno how you did it, but somehow youve managed to make me not like Rose.
I think it was pretty stupid and OCC of Rose to react that way to Jack. Makes no sense.
Magemaster chapter 17 . 7/5
This was a really good fic, an excellent balance between angst and fluffy. I think a sequel would be interesting, especially if you put your own spin on the episodes instead of following the script (which is what many rewrites do, just adding in Rose). Great piece of work!
Terra Elizabeth chapter 17 . 5/15
Loved reading this story.
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 5/1
lovely, though it could have used more fluffyness ;)
ramonapest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I really like your story so far! It is written really well and it has a good plot. By the way, can you actually play the ukulele?
V chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Hm...I like it so far but I don't think Rose would spill this much. I think after being trapped for a while she would be more discrete.
CattyRose chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Brilliant story! Sorry I found it so late, but thank you for giving me something to read tonight. Definitely adding to my collection of favorites.
aglemas64493 chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Hola! I love this story. I so ship allonswolf and whouffle!
aglemas64493 chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
He sure does like holding roses hand.
jenn008 chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
Love it!
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
YAY!
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Well isn't that just WONDERFUL? **note the sarcasm**
Ekhomegan chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
Ok prompt literally most obvious: jealous, jealousy that thingy theres always got to be jealousy otherwise it's ... unnatural
sally sparrow chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
I just read this for the fourth is my favourite ten/rose reunion fic and I honestly can't get enough of it :) 3