Reviews for thieves of joy
general zargon chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
This is a review for chapter 15, since apparently you changed the chapter order around when I wasn't looking, LOL: Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed Shark's dash of jealousy, not to mention Kite's cool-as-a-cucumber attitude. :D I'm really enjoying this series, and now I'm hoping for some protective!Shark and protective!Kite. ;D Please keep up the excellent work and update soon! I thought you wrote Shark and Kite really well (I LOLed at the thought of Orbital having a family to have a reunion with). :)
general zargon chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Yay for the update! I liked this dribble, even though I think the chapter's are starting to be getting a little confusing, especially since I haven't seen the end of the series...O.o Anyway, yay for the Yuma/Shark pairing! I look forward to the next chapter, and here's to hoping that the next one is a YKR chapter! XD Please keep up the great work and update soon!
Brennason chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Kaito is such a fucking dork I love him god damn it
Brennason chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Oh
general zargon chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
Yay an update! I'm really happy you decided to continue this story! :D I definitely enjoyed this chapter, and I thought you wrote the interaction between Kazuma, Shark, and Kite really well! I both LOLed and awwww-ed at this chapter, so please keep up the excellent work! I really hope you decide to continue this story further!
Atemues1991 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Two stubborn jerks are always the best pair. :D Loved this chapter! :)
AirGirl Phantom chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I LOVE YOU A LOT OKAY WOW I LITERALLY CAN'T READ THIS WITHOUT MAKING LOTS OF NOISES AND SCREECHING THINGS LIKE "NO FUCK YOU STOP BEING SO CUTE" AND "NO YOU ARE TOO PERFECT THIS IS NOT ALLOWED" OMG PLEASE NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS IS GREAT
general zargon chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
Yay! Two updates in one day! :D I really enjoyed these chapters, even if this one is a little more ominous than I'd like...O.o I laughed like crazy at chapter 11, because I could actually picture Astral, Yuma, and Shark all teaming up to make Kite burn dinner, lol! :P Please keep up the excellent work, and I hope the next update is a fluffy one! .
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Oh man this made me smile. This made my day so much! Typical Kaito, typical Astral, typical Yuma, typical Sharky. And it's nice to see them having fun.
general zargon chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
LOL, I would have thought Shark would have been Yuma's first kiss, but I liked this one with Kaito just the same! ;P I enjoyed this chapter, especially when realization of Yuma's age hit Kaito in the face. . Once again, I loved this chapter!
general zargon chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
A nice thoughtful Kaito piece to form a break between laugh-worthy chapters, I applaud you! I enjoyed this stream-of-thought chapter, and I thought you kept Kaito in character really well!
general zargon chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
...I prefer the whole 'Feeling the flow' to the 'kattobingu' thing. I like the idea of them all starting to rub off on each other, though! ;P
general zargon chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
RAOTFLOL! I laughed like crazy at the mental image of Kaito with a shark plushy in his hair, it was hilarious! XD I loved the plushy-war, even if I'm curious about how old Shark actually is...:P I kind of want a Shark-haired shark plushy myself now. LOL! . I really enjoyed this chapter!
general zargon chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Eh, a little metaphorical for my taste, but I like the pairing of Kite(Kaito)/Yuma! . So yay for that!
general zargon chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Just answer the call, Kaito. Yuma's a persistent one who will wear you down eventually! ;) I enjoyed this chapter, even if it ended on a sadder note than I usually enjoy. :P