Reviews for Demon with the Face of an Angel
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
love it! x
Reader chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cute could-have-been story. I love Darla's scheming in this.
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yes, Angel, you are a vampire. Good job, buddy.

Have you (Taaroko) ever seen Run Lola Run? It's a whole movie about three completely different scenarios that could happen based on how quickly Lola gets down the stairs. You don't need to see it; you already did essentially the same thing here. I really like how much you got out of it. From this point on I expect their relationship will play out pretty much as it did in canon, but this way we get to see Buffy pulling bullets from Angel's chest (swoon).

And yay for a Darla swan song! I could hear her sweet little lispy voice in all her lines. And wish I could high five Buffy and Angel for totally owning her.

Sweet miniature AU!
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I'm sorry I'm JUST now getting around to reading this.

I have to say, I love it. Nice little entry for the IWRY ficathon. :)
ba2006 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
yayay I think this is the best rewrite you've done so far :)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nice twist! An interesting little what-if.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hey! Great way to change S01E07 retaining the outcome of it Darla's demise. Loved it.
edeaven chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
dude epic one shot even better than the original
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
And it begins...
Aw, the ending scene was much better than the original ending and kiss scene. I can see Angel being bewildered by this so easily hahahahaha. Love this fic! It's awesome.

Buffy & Angel-Forever & Always

L
The Raider chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was really beautiful, great job! I totally could have seen this happening on the show!
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Beautiful addition! I love the new perspective on the *best* episode of S1! The idea that she has time to acclimate to the idea that he's a vampire before the fated kiss makes it, I think, all the more meaningful when it actually happens. As ever, spot on with the characterization, especially Darla. I could just hear the taunting purr the way Julie Benz does it. And, natch, you amped up the H/C aspect which made my Inner Fangirl do the Dance of Joy. LOVED that Buffy got to be there for the post-fight medical attention. *commence squees of glee* Such a pleasant surprise for my last day of Thanksgiving Break, thanks for spoiling us!

Cheers,
LE
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I can't help it; "P-please don't kill me, Mr. Angelus, sir," totally cracks me up. Best line in the fic. XD
-Wings
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow...are you sure you aren't secretly an old Buffy writer, because this was amazing. You definitely make all your stories plausible and well thought out. This was amazing, and I adored the last scene. Can't wait for more!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing and I am glad that Angel and Buffy kissed in the end. I liked how you wrote Buffy and Angel fighting Darla in this story.