Reviews for Aliens and Monsters
Ved17 chapter 12 . 2/28
Best chapter yet! Longest chapter yet, but who cares-it was just great!
Bonewing chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
In one episodes in the first Ben ten show he got sick and it affected his aliens, what if jake got sick from the cold Mizore, that would a am interesting battle
Bonewing chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
What would happen if a real ghostfreak shows up to go to school?
Bonewing chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
This is good
Bonewing chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
RaTh lol times ten thosen. I think you should keep going you seem to get the personalities down for all cariters
Bluehood103 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
When's the next chapter?
mastermind chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
were's the next chapter?!
Ved17 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Just an all around great chapter! Love the Vreedle Brothers cameo. I am unsure about the Genie idea. I'm open to it, I just can't make out how you could use it...
plantkingman1 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Will Jake be facing Kuyo in the future using some monster DNA he had acquired; perhaps vampire DNA? I got some ideas if you go by the manga there will be that festival or by the anime it will be parents day. Just imagine meeting the mothers of Kurumu and Mizore. Just imagine if Jake's mother and his little brother meet the girls I know that may not happen but its your story. If Jake eventually has to fight that insane gorgon Ishigami he might acquire gorgon DNA. By the way great story so far!
the boss99 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Nice story! Can't wait for the next chapter. For a kraken like alien, You should use Vicetopus(An alien from the nemetrix in Omniverse).
Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Did NOT read the story yet but I DO have a problem with your summary. Why does the plumber have To be western? Ben did and still loves sumo super slamo. Gwen takes karate. BOTH THINGS ARE JAPANESE. THE MANGA IS JAPANESE THE CHARACTER S ORIENTAL. IF NOT TSUKUNE THEN WHY NOT ANOTHER ORIENTAL? DO YOU LOOK DOWN ON US. BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE DO FICS LIKE YOURS THE CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS WESTERN.
Dragonninja1983 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
I love this story man although maybe you should change the aliens names like change howler's name to blitzwolfer, and tankenstein to frankenstrike, and novamesses to snare-oh because in the ben 10 wiki site I find out they're real names but keep up the good work peace man.
KO chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Oh boy, I sense jake's own personal Negative Ten coming on. Still, I wonder what will happen next... but, Please, do continue this!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
That was epic! I've been thinking of a villain for you! You could make a villain that can steal others abilities and use them for himself. He can be called "Touch". That's just an idea to throw out! Keep going on your stories! I'm out!
KO chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
And here I thought Moka would wipe that stain off of the face of the earth. That bastard needs to F'n DIE!