Reviews for Housebreaking Angels
MaddyR chapter 13 . 5/27
But, I love this story! Come on, it's been like half a year, please, please, PLEASE resume posting to FFNet! I don't know how to work AO3, and losing this story will be torture for me! Please!
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 13 . 3/8
WELL, I AIN'T WAITING. *runs off to AO3*
Not Quite a Vampire chapter 13 . 2/10
I think this is my favourite Samifer story that I have read.
PiptheSnake chapter 13 . 1/21
This is amazing; very excited for when you update this site's version :) Thanks for posting :)
lady-yuna7 chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
I've been reading this fanfic for a long time and I have to say that it is my favourite fanfiction. I love it and it takes the view on Lucifer so differently than what we would usually get on him. Introducing humanity to him this way has shown him that we can do good, and that has effective changed him. You guys have shown that through the amazing character development and the simple little things you have him doing in here.

Beside that, it is very well written and I definitely think it deserves more attention than it currently has. There is a lot of attention to detail to the current environment and it helps us readers picture it in our mind. This is very important in storytelling.

I love how you got the whole Lucifer and Sam relationship going on. Considering that it is based around season 5, I really do expect Sam to act like that. Sam has a gentle heart, and I'm glad that he is opening up and truly being normal around Lucifer. I also love how Dean is slowly opening up as well, and how Castiel is being ... Well Castiel.

While I am incredibly sadden that you are not uploading here anymore, I will hop over to Archive Of Our Own and read the rest of it, but I do hope that one day you will upload the rest on here. I find that the Fanfiction site is much easier for my eyes when I read(I usually tend to read on my phone when I'm about to sleep, or after I wake up) because this site has the option to darken the page. It really does wonders for my eyes and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

In all honestly, I was so excited when I was in bed this morning and I check that this story was updated only to find out that it was a notice of discontinuation. Much heartbreak. Very sad. Wow. Many cries. Such emotions.

Hoping one day you will upload the rest on here,
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
Awwwww...are you leaving FF altogether?
Hellraiser1701 chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
dammit! freaking cliff hangers!
Hellraiser1701 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Adam made me cry, a lot
Hellraiser1701 chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
maybe, but please do again
Hellraiser1701 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Dean, Lucifer. are you guys jealous?!
Hellraiser1701 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
yes! Sam Lucifer awesome ship
The Old Gods chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow, just marathoned this story and it's really good. Fluff is badly needed in the Samifer pairing. Just my theory, but Joshua seems awfully like God himself in this chapter. Maybe he's just hiding out as Joshua to keep an eye on things without being pestered to death by the Host, lol.
Crispyangelwings chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
Yay thank you for updating this story, there are soooo few Samifer, love the plot twists
SupernaturalCharmedSlayer chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I hope that you will update soon. I found this story at chapter 5 and I loved it. Lucifer stories do not usually keep my attention. I hope Gabriel meets up with the boys soon. Perhaps Michael could create previous vessel's form or get Adam to agree to be his vessle. He could then leave Adam in Heaven and take his new vessle to Earth.
rahnaesmomma chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
This story is amazing and I am addicted! :D I love all the fandom references tossed in too btw! I can't wait for new chapters! :D