Reviews for The Quiet Ones
Guest chapter 23 . 1h
Oh my gosh! I was waiting for this chapter for AGES, I was so happy to see it. Totally satisfied with your beautiful writing, as always. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lunaskies chapter 23 . 7/21
Ohhhh great chapter! Wonders what gonna happen.
Angelleigh chapter 23 . 7/4
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So good! Read through it all. More forever
heyitsmeshaz chapter 23 . 7/4
Holy SHIT! Shit is about to hit the fan!
I only just found this a couple of days ago, now I'm obsessed. Please update soon! xox
Devanelle chapter 23 . 7/1
Cal really stands out as a character, she's really her own person with a distinct voice and I love how she's developed. Is it too soon to ask for another chapter? Because i need some follow up, I have to know what happens next :'(
XXBlackfireXX chapter 23 . 6/30
Still amazing
Bluemom chapter 23 . 6/29
Ahhh- cliffhanger! Love it and hopefully update soon
cretaceous chapter 23 . 6/29
Oh my god!
Why would you wait forever to update then leave it at a cliffhanger why
Oooooooh thank you. I have been starving for an update for ever. I am a sucker for your spectacular storytelling.
queen ares chapter 23 . 6/28
That was just wrong... I hate cliffhangers.
Kylo Ren Emily Skywalker chapter 23 . 6/28
Ahh cliffhanger! Please update soon, I need to know what happens haha.
AnUnresonableDreamer chapter 22 . 6/24
I really like this story. Cal is an interesting and the rest of them is in character. Especially like that you change stuff from the series thanks to Cal being there.
I cannot get enough of this story! I began reading it on archive of our own and I was so sad to see it end at chapter 18, I was looking for a new fic when I found that you were continuing it on here, I literally cried tears of joy xD please continue, I've never seen such beautiful writing, and you have the most accurate Daryl I've ever seen, and I've seen A LOT of twd fanfictions, this is hands down the best, I've also totally fallen in love with Cal, best oc I've seen in a long time :)
LALA chapter 22 . 5/26
I hope that this story isn't one of those that is pretty much exactly the same as the show. I do hope you would show what having a new character in the group would impact and change things.

Can't wait to read more though, so I hope you update soon. Do you have a certain update pattern?