Reviews for The Quiet Ones
Filiafamilias chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
I really liked your fic. It is very intense. I like your OC, with her past and her present failings, and with her ability to look past a person's skin and see more. She really fits well with Daryl.

Thank you for taking your time and writing this fic, and for sharing it.
MissDefender93 chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
Well dang! I am so happy i clicked on your story. I mean the way you write to integrating your character into the group..lovely. Anyway just wanted to say you have another reader here who happens to really like your story! Ago please don't forget about the updates and whatnot. :)
mischieflover chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
I'm so glad you're back, even if it's just for a tiny tidbit! This story is so well written, I absolutely love it! I totally understand the unplanned breaks... (I'm feeling really bad for my readers right now), so I hope life gives you a few breaks to get some writing done! :) Until next time!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
Your writing is so eloquent. I love it :)
Angelinaa chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
My eyes almost bulged out of my skull when I saw the email with an update! Yay there is hope! SO EXCITED
XXBlackfireXX chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
I'm glad your not abandoning this. I get how life can be unpredictable and I'll wait forever. Lol
XXBlackfireXX chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
Nooooo, don't stop there! I need more, it's dire! I gotta know if they ever find out about her past or, about Merle, or that she was on that roof. Gosh what about Daryl and that injury. Update soon!
Angelinaa chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Very well written story. I was immediately pulled in and now I'm sad because I always check to see if there are updates but 'puff' nothing :(

Pleeeease update! Or I'll find you *glare*
Archer2 chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
I miss this story. I hope you haven't abandoned it and that you update soon.
Mrs McCarty chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
An absolutely amazing story you've written. I love the detail you're putting in and how you're taking it slow, allowing the development of the relationships. I hope everything is going well and can't wait for you to start this story back up again. I'm anxious to see where the group goes from here and the development of Cal and Daryl!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
This story, I just love it. The details are amazing and it's great how you're taking it all slow. I also enjoy the changes you made, not going completely by the show. The long chapters just have me so drawn in. I can't wait to see where you take this story. I especially can't wait to read more of Cal and Daryl. Please update as soon as possible. I'm on the edge of my seat.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
What a fantastic story! See you in September.
BooksV.Cigarettes chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
I'm so hooked into this story - you really are a tremendous writer :-)
Sportyreffy chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Love your story and can't wait till September. Be safe!
Kist chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Aw, you changed your summary! I really liked the original one too...
Actually, I was just thinking to myself about this being the moment of comparison between Meryl and Daryl where one left her behind and the other didn't. I really liked Daryl's line too: "Best keep an eye on you."
Otherwise, I can't wait to see what you do with the winter months. In the TV series, this is the time when the group hardens and evolves into a powerful and effective team. It's amazing to me that despite this time of trial Rick was able to keep them together without losing anyone. Despite the season 2 ending with him killing Shane, keeping the group not only together but alive has to count for something.

I think we can officially say Cal is part of the group now? She settled in, and while she might still have her own doubts, I very much doubt she is going anywhere especially with her thoughts on "If they were going to survive these next days, they were going to need her."