Reviews for The Quiet Ones
I love this fanifc so much please please update soon I really want to see what happens the way you write is truely amazing you can really feel how the characters feel and it makes you feel a part of the story :)
lalilou10 chapter 26 . 3/3
please read more!
BooksV.Cigarettes chapter 26 . 2/22
This is just so good. I very rarely leave reviews unless I am hooked and I am. I like how you've strayed from the original narrative, love your use of Merle as a plot device and I really like the balance you've found with Daryl - I find in a lot of fics he's either too chatty or cheerful to be believable, while in others he's so tortured he's barely monosyllabic which makes him a bit like brick wall to read.
I also really like Cal; she's easy to identify with and not to sound judgmental but THANK GOD you didn't give her a crossbow as a weapon. There's something about Daryl's love interest having the same weapon as him that kind of makes me mad.
Looking forward to seeing more! Also, thank you for spell and grammar checking!
ClanCusack chapter 26 . 2/21
Oh my gosh. I nearly died when I got the notification that you posted another chapter! I love your writing style and I love Cal. Looking forward to another update! I especially appreciate having deviated from the mainstream that is the plot of The Walking Dead. I love not knowing what's gonna happen next. Not to be a nudge but I certainly hope you update again soon!
Starcrier chapter 26 . 2/13
This is the best Daryl/OC fic I've ever read, and I LOVE Cal! She's so genuine and quiet and brave - she fits in so well with the flow of the story.
Hope you update soon; can't wait for more!
Love chapter 26 . 1/12
Love this. So much. Keep up the amazing work :)
C.M.Weaver chapter 26 . 1/3
Ahh I'm dying! Such a delicate way for the inevitable to happen. That soft quiet thing ending in such a heartbreakingly tender release on Cal's part. I can't wait for the next update
Lady-Finwe chapter 26 . 1/3
omg this is fantastic please please update soon :(
Guest chapter 26 . 12/29/2016
I cannot get enough of this! Cant wait for more love
Guest chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
I love love love this story! :)
Jasamfromthestart chapter 26 . 12/25/2016
I am heartbroken right now. I loved this chapter please update soon. Pretty please
Bluemom chapter 26 . 12/25/2016
Awesome chapter- very curious about Daryl and Merle's conversation regarding what happened. My guess is Daryl will wind up back with our group
Kist chapter 26 . 12/25/2016
Merry Christmas! Nice update!
heyitsmeshaz chapter 26 . 12/24/2016
update, yay, thanks :)
Lilone1776 chapter 26 . 12/24/2016
Oh so beautiful and SO SAD!
I just knew he would go to Merle. No matter who Daryl is (or who he's become), he is Merle's brother first. I hope he can reconcile that with the man who he has become with the group. I have always loved how you portrayed Daryl and feel like in this chapter, you really nailed him; in how he was terrified to lose Cal, then how he comforted her, then the stone cold realization that Merle is out there...right down to the decision to go.
That silent thought 'But Merle', was PERFECTLY played. It's such a truth to him, how can he deny it?
Lovely chapter! Looking forward to finding out how this mess gets resolved!