Reviews for Averno
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
"Mom?" he says suddenly, and she wonders if this is what it feels like to have a heart put back in a chest.

I just love Regina who is all feelings and dreams!

Very nice chapter.
biogeekgrrl chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Wow. I don't know how many revisions you made, but the confrontation with Cora is intense. The rhythm, the repetition, all serve to heighten the sensation of Regina's tension. I'm looking forward to the next part.
fanficfan1313 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Awesome awesome awesome story! Loved it. Hope a sequel is coming soon! Please. You can't end it like this!
naturalbliss chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
This fix is amazing, been reading it for the last 2 hours. Very close to perfection. Though, that cliffhanger. I need part two cause I feel like I need therapy with that ending.
kmi85 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Absolutely amazing. Thank you.
kdtb chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I am SO excited for this to continue. The characterization was amazing and I loved how spot on Swan Queen's interactions were... Ugh totally had me sobbing.
Korderoo chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I am excited for part two! Thanks!
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
You know. I don't usually cry from reading stories. Not usually. At least, not from fanfiction. But my god.l I don't know what to do with myself. I've been staring at the review box for a while now trying to gain some baring cause this chapter just left me in pieces. Pieces. PIECES. I have so many favorite parts in this story, so many favorite lines that tugged at my heart and made my eyes prickle, and there are such great lines in this story that remain emotional but not overly descriptive. This is beautiful writing, here and I don't even know why you would feel nervous publishing this chapter. So very beautiful and heart damaging. My heart is damaged, yes.

I like how Emma keeps Regina solid, the repeated lines "like asphalt after mud" like "solid ground after sinking sand" and it just repeats naturally when Emma comes back and acts as Regina's spine, keeps her up and stable, alive and breathing, and that one line, "she thinks she's done underestimating Emma". There is just so much to love about this story, you have no idea. I can't wait for another update.
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Holy crap that story was awesome! Especially the end. I could feel Regina's anguish in my guts! Excellent work. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Rae325 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
This was great. The scene of killing Cora was so powerful and raw. Emma comforting Regina was just lovely. Beautifully and poetically written, even in the grittiest of moments
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Wow. The raw emotion in this story completely blew me away. I cried at multiple times. So beautifully sad and bittersweet and very very vivid. Bewitching. Truly captivating.
youte chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Absolutely. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Wow! You blow my mind with this story. Brilliant!
tellmeastory17 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Slightly confused by what happened at the end.
Is there going to be Swan Queen in this story?
I can't wait for the next part!
Reader37 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013