Reviews for Averno
Yes... Part two, please.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Oh, woah. Lovely.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is my first comment on this site after years of reading.
Excellent story. I read all 3 chapters in one go and loved every bit it. Thank you for sharing
KYOunlimited chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
This is brilliantly written. Please say there is a Part Two?
7eight9 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
WHAT THE ALSKDFJF;LAKDFJ YOU CAN'T JUST END IT THERE OMG

Sigh.

This might possibly be the most intense chapter of fanfic I have ever read ever. Wow.

I'm really really really looking forward to Part Two.
RealmOfPossibility chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Boy. Your words just dance across the page, don't they!
DuckWoman chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Oh my god this was amazing, I am flailing and happy and flerg. So great.
SgtMac chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I really don't have words for how *much* I love this. Nor do I have words for how happy I was to see that this is just the end of part 1. Simply perfect.
Geschwitz chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Perfection. Every word was necessary. Where will the cycle of the acanthus take us: from retribution to death or to rebirth and life?
talissabarcelos chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
WHAT?
AdeleParker chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I wish the OUAT writing staff would hire you. This is just brillant and i hope to be able to read more soon.
Reader37 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is extremely well written. I love that you've taken canon and almost seamlessly interwoven this wonderful parallel in. I also love that you're giving each one of the characters an inherent humanity that is generally overlooked in the series. The characters are often tokens used to propel plot. Here, David, Ruby, Henry, Archie...everyone has these wonderful moments where they are truly present. Their reactions to this curse, Storybrooke, and the impending threat Cora presents make them fuller, better explored characters. Again, well done. I can't wait for you to continue! :o)
Tamy79 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
This is fantastic! Hope you update soon.
talissabarcelos chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
you, my friend, write very well. Please do keep on :)
Cmacaran chapter 2 . 1/12/2013