Reviews for A Friend Named Fate
Nivanfield chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
ThatIsNotAFetish chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love you. :'D This story is amazing. I can't wait to read more. Chris is too adorable with his happy go lucky-ness and Piers with his adorable brooding. And gawd.. Jill. I love how you made her in this story. XDD You my friend, are epic! Thanks for the upload, I intend on following this story made of win!
Salysha chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Are you going to continue this? It's a sweet start for a story, and the characterizations tickle the brain. Piers' discomfort is especfially tantalizing, with the little gestures he does, only to quickly master them and show a hard edge. The rating (K plus) doesn't promise any yaoi (shounen-ai, perhaps), but it would be nice to see more.

On the criticism side, one thing completely absent: finishing punctuation for dialogue. I'm not sure why you'd think it wasn't needed. Every spoken line needs to end with a finishing mark: a comma if you continue with "he said" or similar, a period if you move on, or a question mark or an exclamation point appropriately. Looks sloppy and indignified like this; I'd fix the problem. Remember also to place commas before and after the addressee or small questions in dialogue. Examples corrected:

"Piers[,] come here[. Y]ou remember Jill[,] right?"
"Captain Redfield likes to exaggerate a lot of things[,] especially if they concern Alpha Team[,]" Piers replies.
"Nice to meet you, Ms. Valentine."
"The pleasure's all mine."
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
dear god write more please!
deepfriedtofu chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Baha xD cant wait to read the Rest !
raindropdew chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ohhhhh I love how jelous piers is getting lol jill is so going to get theme togeather and piers u shouldn't listen to the rumors. There not true to be honest I don't think they would make it as a couple there like family piers suck it up and ask him out I love this story so far I can't wait for the next update till nakt time and keep up the good work (:
Lantean12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Telling the fates to screw it, bold. Mind you this is Jill we're talking about. Get some bloody work done on this, I like it so far :)
wel chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
PLZ update sooooooon!
dying to know what's next!

Dance Candy chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Omg, you need to continue! Seeing Jill as a match-maker is going to be fun to see! :) please continue.
FatHokage chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love this Jill! I can't wait to see her play match maker. This story is just too cute. I really love the idea of making Piers jealous. Thinking about it I can tell that Piers was on a jealous streak through parts of the game. Just to torture him a little you should throw in some other Chris pairings XD. Maybe some Leon/Chris? I don't know, it's just a thought. It's your story so you decide what you think is best.
Anyways, this is so lovely. Keep it up! I can't wait to read Chapter 2.
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is so cute!

Can't wait for Jill to start playing matchmaker

Update soon!
Morriganna chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Piers is jealous of Jill, but Jill is going to play matchmaker. This is interesting!
Arawun chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is really cute so far. Am looking forward to reading the rest.
siberian74 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Haha, this is so adorable and cute, I just loved it (as a devoted Nivanfield fan). I can't wait to read the next chapter. I do hope the next one will be longer a bit. tee hee. Thanks and take care.
Hakumei-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yes! I freaking love you and I can't wait for the next chapter. Jealous Piers is amusing. :D