Reviews for 5 Times Jones Stood Up for Neal Caffrey and One Time He Didn't Have To
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
gotta love jones!
emi-ly sway chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I always thought Jones would be one to stick up for Neal in the less obvious ways. So glad I'm not the only one!
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ah, Clinton Jones... You just can't help but love him.
LYRICAL-MONST3R chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"Kiss my ass."
. !
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Devoregirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I read this again :P Coz it was fun. And I liked it, again :P And i am supposed to be studying, and yet here I am. Reading fanfic, again :P And this review was extremely creative, it must be put up somewhere for the world to see! So that everyone will know that I, devoregirl (it sounds ridiculous saying that, pfsht) actually liked a story with hints of OT3 in it enough to want to read it again...which is so unlike me, but shows that you're damn good at what you'e doing char!

and this is me on a sleep-deprivation high (that happens to me, yes) :D
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I love Jones/Neal friend fics, and this was awesome!
NeedlStar chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I know its not normal for someone to say thank you for making them cry, but that's exactly what I want to do. This was very much a happy tear producing story, and really good too. You made Neal grow up in front of our eyes, and become a confident, loving, and worthy man. Excellent!
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i really really really REALLY like this! it just makes me happy inside...;) GREAT job! :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I think I saw the title somewhere but didn't read that time.
That or I had yet another dejavu moment.
Anyway, loved it. Was interesting and fun read.
I enjoyed. And the last line was totally adorable.
Bella Kundu chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I absolutely loved this, and, if I might make a request, it would be great to see a one-shot from you that shows Neal confiding in Jones about the rape. I would really love to see how that conversation went, and what can I say, I have a thing for Neal angst. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!